PDA

View Full Version : 5 1/4 bay reservoir

fasedww
05-28-07, 07:35 AM
Got a dangerden reservoir 5 1/4 bay, there made out of hdpe, anyways there pretty tough, but somehow, i got a little crack on the side of one of the three inlets, the one i got plugged,and thats where it starting leaking. finally got it stopped used some liquid nails on it works good, I didn't feel like ordering a new one and reinstalling the hoses, which means draining some coolant etc. Sometimes I wonder why I watercool anything on my computers'.:p

fasedww
05-28-07, 08:16 AM
Got a dangerden reservoir 5 1/4 bay, there made out of hdpe, anyways there pretty tough, but somehow, i got a little crack on the side of one of the three inlets, the one i got plugged,and thats where it starting leaking. finally got it stopped used some liquid nails on it works good, I didn't feel like ordering a new one and reinstalling the hoses, which means draining some coolant etc. Sometimes I wonder why I watercool anything on my computers'.:p
Forget it, after about an hour started leaking, Well went to dangerden and ther selling them 50% off so got two bay reservoirs, 17.98 :(