PDA

View Full Version : New 16 minute Crysis interview/gameplay video!

SlamDunk
05-30-07, 01:09 PM
New over 16 minute Crysis interview/tutorial/gameplay video from Compex 2007 expo. Shows DirectX 9 pre-Alpha gameplay.

http://www.chip.com.tr/video.asp?id=65

Mr_LoL
05-30-07, 01:16 PM
Woohoo cant wait. I completed Far Cry 7 times. I aim to beat that playing Crysis.

Ambrose
05-30-07, 03:24 PM
The explosions look great. I'm really stoked to see how those look in the game. I wish the video was higher quality though so you could see the terrain better.

One thing I noticed that I didn't really like was how the palm trees would fall down and then stay upright propped on their palms. I would the think the trunk of the tree would be heavy enough to flatten the palms to the ground...

SlamDunk
05-30-07, 03:37 PM
I wish the video was higher quality though so you could see the terrain better.
They will upload the 720x576 version to another site when they have got enough hits for their site.

pg_ice
05-30-07, 04:11 PM
Shows DirectX 9 pre-Alpha gameplay.

pre alpha
yeah yeah.

why dont rename Crysis to "Pre-Alpha Crisis"
they dont seem to get any further than that ;)

maybe we can see new videos next year that says "Pre-Beta Crisis"

the year after that 2009
"its a real Crisis" the biggest crisis you ever saw

SlamDunk
05-30-07, 04:16 PM
LOL. I am sensing something in the air... something that starts with an i, then m, then p, then a... :)

pg_ice
05-30-07, 04:18 PM
LOL. I am sensing something in the air... something that starts with an i, then m, then p, then a... :)

what the hell man
the game is hoax
a real joke :)

you dont have any real game you have a game that is made up by videos.

lduguay
05-30-07, 04:20 PM
Enough interviews crapola, and ship the game dammit!

SlieTheSecond
05-30-07, 04:47 PM
I've seen enough videos that I don't need to play the game anymore :)

Logical
05-30-07, 04:51 PM
Crysis is set to be the best game of all time......i'm sure that if they had released Crysis 6 months back, unfinished, that everyone would be moaning about how crap it is.

I know a lot of you cannot wait to play this game myself included....but good things come to those who wait ;)

Redeemed
05-30-07, 05:09 PM
Crysis is set to be the best game of all time......i'm sure that if they had released Crysis 6 months back, unfinished, that everyone would be moaning about how crap it is.

I know a lot of you cannot wait to play this game myself included....but good things come to those who wait ;)

BFT.

WeReWoLf
05-30-07, 05:49 PM
BFT?

Q
05-30-07, 05:53 PM
BFT?

Boned for truth. Jeeze, behind the times, are we not?

:p