PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Runners (Free Game)

|MaguS|
05-30-07, 05:26 PM
So NCSoft basically made a cheap version of Guild Wars. Its alot like it but with poor graphics but the gameplay is fun and addicting. Its free to play but you get better benefits if you pay the $5 monthly fee. If you are a Fileplanet subscriber then you get a free week of premium content.

http://www.dungeonrunners.com/

http://www.fileplanet.com/177318/170000/fileinfo/Dungeon-Runners-Game-Client

I recommend starting on a low pop server, on the high pop servers there is tons of lag!

WeReWoLf
05-30-07, 05:30 PM
I started playing this for a while. It was fun, but i lost interest due to getting Halo 2 on the same day lol

mynakedrat
05-30-07, 07:56 PM
and did you like halo 2?

Sectus
05-30-07, 08:31 PM
I've played this a fair bit and I wouldn't say it's similar to Guild Wars at all. It's basically a Diablo 2 clone.

It's got a great sense of humour and definitely the best item naming system EVER. But it does feel a bit "amateur"-ish and being a Diablo clone the gameplay gets repetitive REALLY fast.

It's also not really free. Powerful equipment are only available to subscribers, so at a certain point you'll be unable to progress because your gear is too weak. So the free version is basically just a demo.

|MaguS|
05-30-07, 08:35 PM
I've played this a fair bit and I wouldn't say it's similar to Guild Wars at all. It's basically a Diablo 2 clone.

It's got a great sense of humour and definitely the best item naming system EVER. But it does feel a bit "amateur"-ish and being a Diablo clone the gameplay gets repetitive REALLY fast.

It's also not really free. Powerful equipment are only available to subscribers, so at a certain point you'll be unable to progress because your gear is too weak. So the free version is basically just a demo.

The game is free because you can download and play without paying, if you want premium gear you can pay 5 bucks a month. As for not being similar to Guild Wars, what do you think Guild Wars is? Its a Diablo 2 clone... This has the same system, global town but instanced adventure areas.