PDA

View Full Version : X Reunion - Bonus Package 3.1.06

arioch21
06-14-07, 10:59 PM
great to see stuff still being put into this game :)
X Reunion - Bonus Package 3.1.06 (http://www.egosoft.com/news/current_en.php)

Fleet commanders in X have a difficult task in coordinating their many fighter squadrons. The group management system provides assistance in controlling large fighter groups. Now it is possible to command a fighter group to quickly attack and also retreat with the carrier.

When a ship is reverse engineered in the headquarters a blueprint for mass production is created. This process involves teams of engineers painstakingly removing, analyzing, documenting and storing the ship components. The drawback of this operation is that the resources that were used to manufacture the ship cannot be recycled. However, engineers can instead opt to strip the ship solely for these resources. This process is of course faster but will not result in the creation of a production blue print.

Many freighter pilots have reported the strange disappearance of their freight. Intelligence reports from underground sources suggest a "shield hacker" device has been covertly developed by pirates. However, no exemplars have been recovered for examination. Any pilot gaining possession of such a device should immediately contact the Argon authorities. Keep your eyes peeled!

The Bonus Package version 3.01.06 is now available for download in the download section.

The following items are in this Pack:

* Cartel Shield Hacker
* Afterburner
* Commercial Agent
* Commodity Logistics Software MK1
* Commodity Logistics Software MK2
* Dock Ware Manager
* Explorer Software
* Fleet Support Ship Software
* Group Management System
* Group Hotkeys
* Manual Trade Commands
* Missile Defense Mosquito
* Remote Transporter Device
* Scrap Ship at Player HQ
* Station Manager

ynnek
06-14-07, 11:21 PM
Nice.. but too bad I didn't save my savegames from X3 from my old computer. I'm not going through alllll that again as fun as it was the first 2 times.