PDA

View Full Version : Death Track: Resurrection announced!!!

jAkUp
06-16-07, 03:37 AM
Anyone remember the original?? :)

http://int.games.1c.ru/death_track/?1CSESSID=1dfb7e44623cffa1ced38b59f84eda77

Death Track: Resurrection is a successor of the legendary Deathtrack, one of the founders of the combat racing genre.

Death Track: Resurrection is a racing / action title that plunges players into in the not too distant future, into a world of chaos. Traditional sports are replaced by far more aggressive, violent and thrilling type of entertainment the public screams for more. The attention of the Earth population is drawn to the main event of the year - "The Survival Race". This is a World Tournament that takes place in the largest cities across the globe. Powerful vehicles and spectacular road battles are performed by world-renown drivers. This tournament, its fame and of course money attracts more and more new pilots every day.

The main character of the game is a rookie driver who enters the tournament for the first time. Soon enough it becomes clear that the battle on the track is not always fair. To achieve top results requires a belief that the end justifies the means. On his way to the top he will have to win many races and battles, eliminate numerous enemies and become a witness to great treachery.

WeReWoLf
06-16-07, 04:23 AM
I remember the original, good game. Just hope this new one can live up the the gameplay of the old

CaptNKILL
06-16-07, 07:54 AM
*sigh*

Where's my Carmageddon 4? :(

breathemetal
06-16-07, 11:09 AM
Looks good so far

nekrosoft13
06-16-07, 11:57 AM
if 1C is involved it will be a very low budget game

don't get your hopes up

Stoneyguy
06-16-07, 12:30 PM
cityscape looks great, the cars look like crap.... shouldn't it be the other way around at least?

ynnek
06-16-07, 12:37 PM
There is a GOD!!!

ALobpreis
06-17-07, 10:24 AM
Amazing!! I never imagined this could ever happened... In fact, I thought there were very few people that knew this game!
I loved Deathtrack, I played it constantly about... 13 years ago maybe?? OMG...

BTW, Wikipedia rules!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathtrack

K007
06-17-07, 12:19 PM
mm i played this car game where u shoot stuff in front...it can fly up and down too..i thought it was this game..but the shots i remember were of a red car..that had a back view of it...wonder if anyone remember it...was a DOS game too..i played that and prince of persia..soo much..i remember the first time i played this game..i played for...like hours and hours..soo much time i spent that i had to vomit -.-...after that it was all good lol..

Phyxion
06-17-07, 12:29 PM
Death Track (c) Activision 1989

Still got it.

ALobpreis
06-17-07, 03:37 PM
mm i played this car game where u shoot stuff in front...it can fly up and down too..i thought it was this game..but the shots i remember were of a red car..that had a back view of it...wonder if anyone remember it...was a DOS game too..i played that and prince of persia..soo much..i remember the first time i played this game..i played for...like hours and hours..soo much time i spent that i had to vomit -.-...after that it was all good lol..

Mmmh... I don't know, I first thought if Hi Octane, but you couldn't fly in fact, only jump. Maybe Megarace or Wipe Out?

BTW, you can get the old Deathtrack here:
http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/abandonware/pc/arcade_action/games_da_dn/deathtrack.html

NaitoSan
06-17-07, 06:07 PM
never heard of deathtrack... i must have missed it somehow. i should check it out and the sequel looks pretty good. nice graphics.

yeah, i want carmageddon 4 or even remake of hi-otance. :(

EvgenyPivovarov
09-24-07, 09:27 AM
The New Forum dedicated to 1C games including Death Track: Resurrection is launched. You can visit it and share your opinions and thoughts.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu

nekrosoft13
09-24-07, 09:43 AM
i want new rollcage ;)

oh and what was that one racing game called slide something?

CaptNKILL
09-24-07, 09:56 AM
Power slide?

nekrosoft13
09-24-07, 10:00 AM
yap thats the one ;), that was fun as well

Ruined
09-24-07, 11:44 AM
:captnkill: OMFG!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(nana2)

Capt. Picard
09-24-07, 12:10 PM
I only played the demo. Loved every bit of it.

Capt. Picard
09-24-07, 12:12 PM
There is a GOD!!!

Of course there is. Who do you think gave us computer games ... man???