PDA

View Full Version : Call of Juarez DX10 patch out!!!

saltbread
06-20-07, 03:32 PM
Check the title :captnkill:

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/10668/Call+of+Juarez+1.1.1.0+Patch+-+US

First?

:)

Edit: Oh wait... it says it includes the new DirectX 10 benchmark but not specifically if it has been updated with DirectX 10 features... maybe a false alarm. Anyone own the game to check it?

Edit 2: Fixes and changes:
- DirectX 10 benchmark added
- Alt+Tab issues
- added optimization fixes and adjustements
- shadows correction
- relief-mapping materials have been improved
- main window focus issue has been revised (if you are still
experiencing that problem try to switch tasks - press Alt+Tab)
- some of memory leakages have been eliminated
- some minor fixes and changes

Dragunov
06-20-07, 03:43 PM
Does it work on EU versions too, cause it says US ...

Also it seems it patches the US version to the game only which already has DX10 improvements

saltbread
06-20-07, 03:45 PM
Does it work on EU versions too, cause it says US ...

Doubtful. The filename is CoJ_Patch_1.1.1.0_North_America.exe .:thumbdwn:

nekrosoft13
06-20-07, 04:40 PM
this is for US version, it just adds a benchmark to it

Dragunov
06-20-07, 05:07 PM
I hope we gonna see our EU patch very soon, cause the US release now already gets another patch

NarcissistZero
06-21-07, 12:52 AM
This patch GREATLY enhanced how the game runs on my machine... I went from no AA and low AF to max settings with better performance as well. Thank you Techland...

Bman212121
06-21-07, 02:31 AM
This patch GREATLY enhanced how the game runs on my machine... I went from no AA and low AF to max settings with better performance as well. Thank you Techland...

I think you mean Ubisoft... Still waiting on Techland to release their version of the patch.

NarcissistZero
06-21-07, 02:46 AM
I just assumed the developer created the patch, not the publisher.

LordJuanlo
06-21-07, 06:50 AM
I think we european users will have to wait a bit more to get the DX10 patch. So sad :thumbdwn:

Dragunov
06-21-07, 01:59 PM
We already have the game for along time, US has the game for a couple of days and already getting a patch :)

Elvin Presler
06-21-07, 02:35 PM
I think the Euro version is abandonware already.

Favret
10-13-07, 12:02 PM
A new patch for DX10 (US Ver) has already been released, I just have simple question, when do we owners of the EU (Europe) versions of the game gonna be able to UPGRADE TO DX10???, it's been a while since you released the patch for US (american) version of game and for now European version users nothing, any comments??

Favret

nekrosoft13
10-13-07, 12:10 PM
A new patch for DX10 (US Ver) has already been released, I just have simple question, when do we owners of the EU (Europe) versions of the game gonna be able to UPGRADE TO DX10???, it's been a while since you released the patch for US (american) version of game and for now European version users nothing, any comments??

Favret

its already released

Lfctony
10-13-07, 12:11 PM

Favret

Yes, it's already out.
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=100223