PDA

View Full Version : IS There any New driver that lets the profiles work

john19055
06-25-07, 09:22 PM
They worked in the 90's drivers but all the new driver above 100 or like the 158.22 or 158.27 the profiles drop down bar does not work ,Is there any hack to get it to work like it used to where you could just go to the profiles and a drop down list would show and you could choose the game you want to run.

john19055
06-26-07, 08:20 AM
Nobody ,does the drop down profile work for yall, in the controll pannel ,Used to I could just go to the manage 3D setting and choose a game I was going to play or a benchmark that I was going to run,but now that drop down list is missing.I just want to know if it works with any other driver besides the 90"s version of drivers.

awins1
06-26-07, 10:26 AM
Does not work for me either in the last few drivers that I have used. I have been using Nhancer instead, which I do like.

Tr1cK
06-26-07, 10:27 AM
Just use nhancer (http://www.nhancer.com/).

SH0DAN
06-27-07, 09:52 PM
I dont want to use Nhancer,I want the damn drivers to work properly !!!

JaxMacFL
06-28-07, 07:12 AM
Nobody ,does the drop down profile work for yall, in the controll pannel ,Used to I could just go to the manage 3D setting and choose a game I was going to play or a benchmark that I was going to run,but now that drop down list is missing.I just want to know if it works with any other driver besides the 90"s version of drivers.

They actually do work for those drivers, you just can't see the options (i.e. x8 or 16x) until you run your cursor over them.

Now with the 162.15s' for xp 32 and vista 64, for my 8800gtx at least, the options show up immediately.

Tr1cK
06-28-07, 07:53 AM
I dont want to use Nhancer,I want the damn drivers to work properly !!!

:hug:

john19055
06-29-07, 04:28 AM
I run my cursor all over the place and I can not see the drop down bar that used to be there with the 90's drivers .It is really invisible because I don't see nothing.with the 90's drivers you could go to manage 3D setting and on the global page at the top, there was a drop down box and you could choose what ever game or benchmark you wanted ,but it has'nt been there since the 90's drivers and I still don't have it with the new 162.15 drivers unless I need to install ntune before it is there.

BDUB
07-04-07, 06:17 AM
For me even if you set the profiles in the driver they don't ever work anyway.. so NHancer IS THE BEST way to go. it is a great program, essential if you own an Nvidia card.

JaxMacFL
07-04-07, 08:37 AM
I think I misunderstood you. I thought you had the games listed on the 'Programs Settings' tab in the '1. Select the program to override:' window, but didn't have the different options in the drop down menu in the '2. Specify the settings for ...' window. Such as the options for the 'Feature' 'Anisotropic filtering' settings of 2x, 4x, etc were not visible. Are saying you don't have a 'Programs Settings' tab next to your 'Global Settings' tab?

SH0DAN
07-04-07, 09:08 PM
The latest work perfectly for me profiles included !

JaxMacFL
07-07-07, 08:02 AM
I run my cursor all over the place and I can not see the drop down bar that used to be there with the 90's drivers .It is really invisible because I don't see nothing.with the 90's drivers you could go to manage 3D setting and on the global page at the top, there was a drop down box and you could choose what ever game or benchmark you wanted ,but it has'nt been there since the 90's drivers and I still don't have it with the new 162.15 drivers unless I need to install ntune before it is there.

"I think I misunderstood you. I thought you had the games listed on the 'Programs Settings' tab in the '1. Select the program to override:' window, but didn't have the different options in the drop down menu in the '2. Specify the settings for ...' window. Such as the options for the 'Feature' 'Anisotropic filtering' settings of 2x, 4x, etc were not visible. Are saying you don't have a 'Programs Settings' tab next to your 'Global Settings' tab?"

We're trying to help you here, how about an answer?