PDA

View Full Version : 42.92 9x/me link?

digitalwanderer
03-31-03, 11:23 PM
Anyone know/have a copy of the 42.92 9x/me dets? They used to be on ftp://ftp.terratec.net/Graphics/Mystify420/Driver/ , but now after a weeklong FTP outage the only have the 30.82 set. :wtf:

If anyone has 'em, please post up as I'm very interested in this set. I had 'em, but lost 'em. (A bit of a re-formatting problem... :rolleyes: )

digitalwanderer
04-01-03, 11:00 AM
A bump just 'cause I'm the impatient sort... ;)

digitalwanderer
04-04-03, 12:55 PM
Nobody? Does anyone know anything about this set? They were up on TerraTec server for a while, then their server went down...now all they have are the 30.82 set.

Anyone? Anything? :confused:

jnd3
04-04-03, 01:09 PM
Well, I didn't see 'em over at Guru3d (nor anywhere else, for that matter). They had 42.92 for 2k/XP, but not 9x/ME. If they're not there, they're like the ROUSs: I don't think they really exist. ;) :p

Cheers,
JND

digitalwanderer
04-04-03, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by jnd3
Well, I didn't see 'em over at Guru3d (nor anywhere else, for that matter). They had 42.92 for 2k/XP, but not 9x/ME. If they're not there, they're like the ROUSs: I don't think they really exist. ;) :p

Cheers,
JND

I'd agree, except I know they exist since I benched 'em....I just lost the set I had when I lost my harddrive on my PC a while back and haven't been able to find a replacement set yet.

I really liked 'em from what I can recall, and I just find it weird that they're now impossible to find. :(