PDA

View Full Version : Why do you think the Sony PlayStation 3 is better then a 360 Elite?

Pages : [1] 2

Digital_Trans
06-30-07, 02:42 AM
In your own words, why do you feel Sony's PlayStation 3 is superior over Microsoft's XBox 360 Elite? I'm not trying to start any console war for anyone or take sides with anyone.
I'd just like to know in your own way why you think a PS3 is better? I own both consoles and can't decide which one to part with.

DiscipleDOC
06-30-07, 03:03 AM
Why do you feel we need another flame war?:thumbdwn:

ArturNOW
06-30-07, 04:39 AM
Why do you suggest the answer?

PeterJensen
06-30-07, 05:20 AM
Yes i do and i use the PS3 allot more then my X360.

crainger
06-30-07, 07:13 AM
Why not keep em both? I now have both and I'm not willing to part with either. Both are going to have their pluses and minuses, both will have great games the other wont have. For me mainly the 360 has HD-DVD and the PS3 has Blu-Ray. :D

Mr. Hunt
06-30-07, 07:59 AM
I say return the elite and get the premium... the 360 is good to have, but the elite just isn't worth the cost IMHO.

Mathesar
06-30-07, 09:19 AM
I have a 360 and PS3, I feel PS3 has plenty of potential but right now Im playing 360 a whole lot more. PS3 needs more exclusive games ..all of these crappy ports are making it look bad. But all you need to do is play Motorstorm or Resistance to realise its got some real power under the hood.

Peoples-Agent
06-30-07, 09:41 AM
No games for it , and anything cross platform so far runs better on the 360. How is it superior?

Proof is in the pudding.

Saintster
06-30-07, 12:29 PM
I just want to know if they have ironed out the problems with the elite. My xbox 360 died a few months ago and I'm not willing to take a 30 percent chance it will fail again. If not i was going to buy a ps3.

Digital_Trans
06-30-07, 12:51 PM
Okay, some good replies there. I'll keep both now for now. But when it comes down to it I feel the PS3 has better features to offer the consumer vs what the XBox 360 doesn't. When it comes down to integrated hardware features the PS3 owns the 360!

Integrated Blu-Ray
Wireless Ethernet
Online web Browser
Free online Multi-player! no fees!
HDMI v1.3
More................

nVJoe
06-30-07, 03:37 PM
Why the HELL do girls care what other people think about a console. And why do you care what other people buy?

I frickin' swear you game console fangirl wusses are a bunch of FRIKING WOMEN! Play the damn console you like and shut your FETCHING TRAPS!

Every time I see a post from one of you STEWPID console fangirls I want to kill a kitten.

I would call you fanboys but you are not even that. You are a bunch of girls diddling your hymen.

You girls are SOOOO lucky I quit being a mod here long ago. I would have slapped you right out of your white cotton panties.

:mad:

Digital_Trans
06-30-07, 03:58 PM
Why the HELL do girls care what other people think about a console. And why do you care what other people buy?

I frickin' swear you game console fangirl wusses are a bunch of FRIKING WOMEN! Play the damn console you like and shut your FETCHING TRAPS!

Every time I see a post from one of you STEWPID console fangirls I want to kill a kitten.

I would call you fanboys but you are not even that. You are a bunch of girls diddling your hymen.

You girls are SOOOO lucky I quit being a mod here long ago. I would have slapped you right out of your white cotton panties.

:mad:

You be a good girl and go to the corner and count to 10 LMAO! :D

nVJoe
06-30-07, 04:22 PM
You be a good girl and go to the corner and count to 10 LMAO! :D
LMAO! I have to laugh at that. :thumbsup:

Redeemed
06-30-07, 04:27 PM
LMAO! I have to laugh at that. :thumbsup:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL:captnkill: (nana2) (lee63) :headexplode: :D :afro2: :afro: :cool:

To answer the question of this thread- because the PlayStation 3 has the word "Play" innit- DUH! :retard:

Madpistol
06-30-07, 04:32 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:captnk ill: (nana2) (lee63) :headexplode: :D :afro2: :afro: :cool:

To answer the question of this thread- because the PlayStation 3 has the word "Play" innit- DUH! :retard:

BIG SUPER DUPER PURPLE WIN!!!!!!!!111one!! :afro2:

Redeemed
06-30-07, 04:36 PM
BIG SUPER DUPER PURPLE WIN!!!!!!!!111one!! :afro2:

:rofl :lol2:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!111 :udawg:

Digital_Trans
06-30-07, 05:19 PM
I love to play with my console. I sometimes play with it all alone in a dark room. I might try sleeping with it tonight!

Peoples-Agent
06-30-07, 05:33 PM
Okay, some good replies there. I'll keep both now for now. But when it comes down to it I feel the PS3 has better features to offer the consumer vs what the XBox 360 doesn't. When it comes down to integrated hardware features the PS3 owns the 360!

Integrated Blu-Ray
Wireless Ethernet
Online web Browser
Free online Multi-player! no fees!
HDMI v1.3
More................

Last time I checked they are both "games consoles" , which means you use them to play games. What relevance does any of that have?

As for multiplayer, it's worth paying for XBox Live if it means it's not as pants as the PS3s. That things online workings are a joke, nobody makes use of voice... may aswell play with a bunch of bots. So lifeless and drab.

Albeit, it definately makes a better media centre than the 360.

Digital_Trans
06-30-07, 05:39 PM
Last time I checked they are both "games consoles" , which means you use them to play games. What relevance does any of that have?

As for multiplayer, it's worth paying for XBox Live if it means it's not as pants as the PS3s. That things online workings are a joke, nobody makes use of voice... may aswell play with a bunch of bots. So lifeless and drab.

Albeit, it definately makes a better media centre than the 360.

I love all the extras the PS3 has. I do like the XBox Live feature by far better compared to Sony's.

nrdstrm
06-30-07, 07:01 PM
I'm very happy with my PS3 and since I finally got a hi-def tv, I'm using it for Gaming, Blu-Ray, DVD Upconverting, and streaming vids/music from my PC...It gets alot of use :)

I havn't owned an XBOX 360 so I don't feel I'm qualified to comment on that...

Hambone
06-30-07, 08:01 PM
Can we start a flame war about people with 15 LINE sigs?

I could give a flip less about the details of all 5 of your hard drives. :)

|MaguS|
06-30-07, 08:18 PM
I like my PS3 because its reliable, I don't have to hope that it will turn on when I want to play a game...

I like my X360 because it has the most games available to it, even though I don't find that many interesting right now. Can't wait for Mass Effect...

I think the ELITE is a waste of money, it offers nothing but an extra issue to the table. I would recommend the Premium over it anyday.

Hambone
06-30-07, 11:44 PM
I like my PS3 because its reliable, I don't have to hope that it will turn on when I want to play a game...

I like my X360 because it has the most games available to it, even though I don't find that many interesting right now. Can't wait for Mass Effect...

I think the ELITE is a waste of money, it offers nothing but an extra issue to the table. I would recommend the Premium over it anyday.

I've never once worried about my 360 turning on. It was bought a couple of months after launch has worked perfectly with some pretty heavy use on it.

I don't stick it inside a glass cabinet like I'm sure 90% of all failed units are - so I guess it's my fault it hasn't died yet. :cool:

crainger
07-01-07, 12:15 AM

I agree totally. Only just got my PS3, but it really does feel better quality right from the box. So quiet, I've just left it on downloading all day, where as my 360 I can't wait to turn off, even with the new low power download mode.

Still, the 360 as you mentioned has a much better selection. Gears of War is still my favourite 'next-gen' console game so far.

Digital_Trans
07-01-07, 12:29 AM
I love the support level of the PS3. Sony is working hard on alot of firmware updates which add rich media features. As long as they do that and start making some really kick ass games then I'll be happy to keep my console without putting it up for sale online.
Or if computer games start blowing me away with DirectX 10 eye-candy then I'll let go of one of the consoles and use the funds for SLI on the upcoming 9800 GTX!!!!! :) Which is do this Christmas!