PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Rain to be PS3 Exclusive?

|MaguS|
07-03-07, 10:56 AM
Sony just signed an exclusive deal with Quantic Dream who are the creators of Indifo Prophecy which in my opinion was one of the most amazing Adventure games to release since The Longest Journey.

While the title is unknowned at this time I am guessing Heavy Rain due to the fact that it was shown off in realtime on the PS3 last year on the PS3 aswell as its the only publicly known title from them right now.

If you don't know what Heavy Rain is check out this video... very very impressive.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/707/707054p1.html

AthlonXP1800
07-03-07, 11:51 AM
Ah yes I remember the demo, it is very amazing. :)

crainger
07-04-07, 08:30 PM
Glad I pick a PS3 up. :D I loved both Omikron: The Nomad Soul and Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)

Saintster
07-05-07, 12:54 AM
Nice I'm getting a PS3 in a few weeks. Looks like the PS3 is getting some good exclusive games.

GamerGuyX
07-05-07, 01:40 AM
Can't wait. :D

Lfctony
07-05-07, 09:20 AM
Oh god I hope not. Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy was awesome.

Yeah it was, but they screwed up the game towards the end, too much clickity click(with a game pad). It also felt a lot like the Matrix. :)

crainger
07-05-07, 09:34 PM
Yeah it was, but they screwed up the game towards the end, too much clickity click(with a game pad). It also felt a lot like the Matrix. :)

I agree. Still is was a great adventure and still a cut above the story we get in most games these days.

Music stole the show for me. Oh and the sex scenes :naughty: