PDA

View Full Version : Virtua Fighter 5 Online on X360!

|MaguS|
07-06-07, 12:48 PM
http://kotaku.com/gaming/holy-crap/virtua-fighter-5-360-goes-online-275659.php

When the game launches this Autumn in North America and Europe, gamers will for the first time be able to take their Virtua Fighting online to pit their skills against people most likely much better than I am.

The game also features an improved quest mode with deeper character customization, a modified DOJO mode that includes leaderboards and new levels of practice to help you hone your talents, and of course...vibration support.

Damit, now I have to buy this version... They always do this **** with the series, the same thing happened with Virtua Fighter 4 on the PS2. Original release was good but the rerelease was amazing... anyone wana bet that the PS3 gets a rerelease after this one launches?

Marvel_us
07-06-07, 01:03 PM
The game would've got a lot more play time from me if it was online.

|MaguS|
07-06-07, 01:07 PM
Yeah Im just hoping it doesn't end up like DOA and jsut be a lag fest. Guess thats what us early adaptors get, we get Version B and they get Version C...

Now its just the count down to the rerelease, lol. Dam Sega...

Marvel_us
07-06-07, 01:14 PM
Eh, even if there is a rerelease I don't think I'm going to buy it. Too many games on the horizon for me to want to play VF5 again with online. I'm interested in seeing if they do put out a rerelease before or after Tekken though.

|MaguS|
07-06-07, 01:23 PM
I'll probably get the X360 version and not wait for the rerelease unless they add even more (which knowning Sega they wont).

Mr. Hunt
07-06-07, 02:08 PM
Stop supporting this terrible series... its only slightly above DOA... which is the worst fighting game series ever (after 2).

Peoples-Agent
07-06-07, 05:50 PM
Decent beat em ups are severely lacking on the PS3 and 360, bigtime.

Last one I played was Double Dragon off XBL Arcade ffs. lol

Amuro
07-06-07, 10:31 PM
Don't like fighting games, so don't care.