PDA

View Full Version : Firmware Needed

Mr Bigman
07-06-07, 12:29 PM
I did something silly. I have a Theater 550 pro from Visiontek. Well in the same rig, it has an ATI x850. I wanted to reflash the 850 cuz the DVI port wasn't displaying video. So i flashed the adapter 1 instead of 0 and flashed my Theater 550 Pro.

Is there a firmware or bios online that i can get to reflash my theater 550 back to what it was?

I since bought another one recently cuz there cheap now, but would like to use 2 of them.

Mr Bigman
07-07-07, 12:47 PM
No luck ha. I don't know why i waiste my time asking these questions here about this stuff. Rage3d actually gave me some advice to what i should do.

Q
07-07-07, 01:24 PM
No luck ha. I don't know why i waiste my time asking these questions here about this stuff. Rage3d actually gave me some advice to what i should do.

Well, this is an NVIDIA fansite and you were asking questions about two ATI products. Obviously, Rage3d is going to have more expertise regarding ATI products.

CaptNKILL
07-07-07, 01:50 PM
Wow, settle down there bigman.

Since you have another one, did you try to use the flash program to copy the BIOS off of your other card to flash onto the dead one?

Mr Bigman
07-07-07, 02:11 PM
I did do that and it flashed ok but i still get a questionmark in the device entry.

Its a Visiontek theater 550 pro. And im still waiting for a bios at Rage but there slow at returing posts.