PDA

View Full Version : Got an XB360 3L33T

Pages : [1] 2

jAkUp
07-08-07, 12:03 AM
(nana2)

Been wanting one for a while for a few of the XB360 exclusive games, finally got one.

|MaguS|
07-08-07, 12:04 AM
*cough*waste of money*cough*

Return it and get the Premium...

breathemetal
07-08-07, 12:05 AM
Oh boy, consoles...:(

But I hope you enjoy your investment. I never will own one, EVER. But, have fun with it!

jAkUp
07-08-07, 12:06 AM
Oh, I also got the HD-DVD add-on.

Mainly, I wanted one for sports games, and Burnout :D I am a hardcore PC Fan, but you don't play them if you don't have a console.

jAkUp
07-08-07, 12:10 AM
*cough*waste of money*cough*

Return it and get the Premium...

Of course it is, but I don't care. I like the look, and I like the single HDMI connector :)

Apollo 13
07-08-07, 01:12 AM
well im sure you happy now until you get the 3 rings of death. Im glad I have a PC and a PS3 because the 4 times I got 3 rings of death I was left without a 360 for a while.

Mr. Hunt
07-08-07, 01:15 AM
Be a winner... own all 3 plus a gaming PC ;).

Amuro
07-08-07, 01:18 AM
What's 3 rings of death?

3DBrad
07-08-07, 01:24 AM
It's basically where the heat from the ATI video card in the 360 gets so hot that basically the motherboard/mainboard of the 360 fatigues and ultimately the soldering becomes loose and connection is broken, therefore, when you try to play your 360, the "ring of light" around the power button displays orange warning lights instead of the usual green lights. :)

Camp0rz
07-08-07, 01:24 AM
I believe the "3 rings of death" is a super bowl-like event for the wrestling world.

Could be wrong.

edit: you're way off, Spoudazo.

Mathesar
07-08-07, 01:53 AM
Be a winner... own all 3 plus a gaming PC ;).

Agreed ..and luckily my 360 hasnt given me any troubles, Oct 2005 manf. date (launch unit) :)

GamerGuyX
07-08-07, 02:03 AM
Why all of a sudden is half the people in this thread talking like a bunch of little bitches? No true gamer would limit themselves to just one gaming platform. Don't listen to the naysayers and have a great time with the 360 jAkUp.

Oh and for the record, I have owned the 360 since November 22nd, 2005 (the day it was released) and I haven't had any problems with my 360. Damn thing is built like a tank.

3DBrad
07-08-07, 02:12 AM
I believe the "3 rings of death" is a super bowl-like event for the wrestling world.

Could be wrong.

edit: you're way off, Spoudazo.

Lay off the meds.

nVidi0t
07-08-07, 02:17 AM
I'm as hardcore a PC gamer as you get, and I love my 360. Why deny yourself the pleasure of a few genuinely good exclusives? Gear of War anyone? :D

Amuro
07-08-07, 02:36 AM
I'm as hardcore a PC gamer as you get, and I love my 360. Why deny yourself the pleasure of a few genuinely good exclusives? Gear of War anyone? :D
Gear of War will be on PC.

six_storm
07-08-07, 02:43 AM
Gears of War will be a ruined game on the PC IMO. jAkUp, you did get GoW right? That's one of the main reasons to get a X360!!! I actually can't believe that you got a console . . . just wow.

NaitoSan
07-08-07, 02:48 AM
Way to go, Jakup! Enjoy your X360 although I want HDMI connection with X360 but maybe later. :p Enjoy it! :)

Amuro
07-08-07, 02:55 AM
Gears of War will be a ruined game on the PC IMO. jAkUp, you did get GoW right? That's one of the main reasons to get a X360!!! I actually can't believe that you got a console . . . just wow.
Maybe, but I'm not a fan of 3rd person shooters, so either way, I won't buy it.

nVidi0t
07-08-07, 03:56 AM
Gear of War will be on PC.

Yeah and I have already spent months enjoying the game on and offline. It's an incredible game on the 360 and I can't really see there being much improvement aside from the framerate and some graphical tweaks.

NarcissistZero
07-08-07, 04:55 AM
I'm a big PC gamer as well but I got an Elite a little while back... finally had enough games I wanted on it I couldn't get on my PC. It's a very nice machine, I must say...

Peoples-Agent
07-08-07, 05:37 AM
Grab yourself a copy of The Darkness, you won't regret it. That's a game begging to be made for the PC.

Amuro
07-08-07, 05:57 AM
Yeah and I have already spent months enjoying the game on and offline. It's an incredible game on the 360 and I can't really see there being much improvement aside from the framerate and some graphical tweaks.
Good for you. I would have bought a Xbox360 too if I were into GoW type of games.

crainger
07-08-07, 07:17 AM
Grab yourself a copy of The Darkness, you won't regret it. That's a game begging to be made for the PC.

Given Starbreezes history (short one at that) I think we'll see it coming PC way in a while. :D

Still the 360 version has had me hooked since I got it. On my second play through now.

muaddib
07-08-07, 08:04 AM
Why all of a sudden is half the people in this thread talking like a bunch of little bitches? No true gamer would limit themselves to just one gaming platform. Don't listen to the naysayers and have a great time with the 360 jAkUp.

Well said. If you are willing to spend the cash, be smart and enjoy the best of both worlds. Great investment IMHO, some games are just better when played on consoles, not to mention the exclusives. I suggest you grab GRAW2 (While the PC version is technically superior, I prefer the XBOX360 version because of its fluid, 3rd-person gameplay, and it is pretty arcade-ish {and I am more of an arcade/gamepad guy} and straightforward in comparison to the PC version), Gears of War (PC version couldn't get any better), Dead Rising, The Darkness, Kameo, NBA Street, Def Jam, and many more classical XBOX1 games if you haven't played them before. Do not listen to the narrow-minded, PC fanboys bitching around here... While the PC offers a better, more complete experience (and some genres just require a mouse and keyboard) with superior graphics... This is still a great buy.

sammy sung
07-08-07, 08:37 AM
I bought a premium 2 weeks ago with forza 2+PGR3 and it rocks.If i had the cash i'd buy the PS3 aswell,i love em all equally.