PDA

View Full Version : Lol. Great Thread!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Mr_LoL
07-08-07, 11:08 PM
http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=82924
Yup. Bless their little cotton sucks :lol:
Sorry I had to post this gem of a thread.

|MaguS|
07-08-07, 11:12 PM
Lots of those posts are just idiotic fanboy dreams.

Im gonna go post...

Mr_LoL
07-08-07, 11:13 PM
No matter what Crysis is one of the best looking games to date. I say give the PS3 another year and the graphics will blow it away.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Slobs
07-08-07, 11:13 PM
http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=82924
Yup. Bless their little cotton sucks :lol:
Sorry I had to post this gem of a thread.

Kids, honestly they don't know any better. LOL.

JasonPC
07-08-07, 11:38 PM
Oh it's too painful to watch.

nutcrackr
07-08-07, 11:42 PM
Actually that wasn't that bad, I've seen worse trolling on the xbox forums. At least a few of them were impressed by the graphics.

Mr_LoL
07-08-07, 11:47 PM
That supertight geezer is the most deluded out of the lot. He needs to be flogged in public. Thankfully there are some sensible people on there but they are the minority.

sl0ppy_sec0nds
07-08-07, 11:55 PM
Wow. Now that is what I call a thread of PS3 fan boys. Comparing Crysis with Uncharted and Lair? Both of those games aren't even comparible to UT3 and Bioshock.

And isn't it funny that they are basing their opinions off the weapons of Crysis video? Which doesn't show much features, other than the weapons itself. Those guys are ridiculous. And little do they know that the game is scalable, so some videos tend to look different in graphics quality. I think they are under the impression that PC games run on fixed settings lol.

Amuro
07-09-07, 12:00 AM
LOL. They believe Killzone will look better than Crysis. I'm a PS3 owner myself, and I can't stand those kids.

|MaguS|
07-09-07, 12:02 AM
I mean did you guys expect anything else? It's an entire forum dedicated to the PS3... I don't even post in forums like it, I need general hardware forums.

MUYA
07-09-07, 12:16 AM
A classic case of "not doing your homework before you open your gob syndrome" ....erm...well post...

Some people (mostly kids) do not bother to do research before they paste their crap on forums etc or spout opinions in public.

I have a whale of time doing this to some of my mates...and they are not kids too. :D

JasonPC
07-09-07, 12:35 AM
I love how they criticize Crysis's gameplay but act like Killzone 2 will be the answer to everything. From going by the original Killzone, there is little to look forward to there. Far Cry was (and still is) amazing. No doubt Crysis will outdo it.

jAkUp
07-09-07, 12:50 AM
Oh man that hurts me to read :(

toxikneedle
07-09-07, 12:51 AM
i wanna register just to piss some of them off and start talking about Gears of War or something.

sl0ppy_sec0nds
07-09-07, 01:05 AM
I registered. Not sure if I am going to bother posting in that particular thread yet.

SH64
07-09-07, 01:07 AM
Well what you'd expect from a 15yr old kid ? :lol:

Wolfhound
07-09-07, 01:59 AM
I have a question what is "Haze"? I think they are refering to motion blur, and they say they donīt like bloom in the game, If I remember well it has HDR.. kinda curious how people can speak about things without having any idea of what are they talking.

Madpistol
07-09-07, 02:29 AM
OMG!!! w0r2h1P T3H C311!!!!

what a great thread that was. PS3 fanboys saying that Crysis will be beat graphically by Killzone. Some one go over to these forums and preach the gospel of PC gaming to them. :D

Wolfhound
07-09-07, 02:39 AM
Better comments are when they say cell+rsx>DX10, that reflects their lack of knowledge...pufff.. comparing hardware to software.

Wolfhound
07-09-07, 03:15 AM
:lol:

:lol2: I missed that one, looks like the only future game in the next five years is Crysis, poor PC gamers, only one game in five years..... :udawg:

evox
07-09-07, 03:51 AM
Well I'll be a fanboy of a product that actually works. While you guys are playing Crysis on PC for 5 years straight with maybe a expansion pack release during that time. I'll be console gaming through thousands of titles. Also If I wanted a 8800 GTX card I can actually afford it without having to "Save for It"

Wow, absolutely amazing.... :headexplode:

Ugghhhh.... I need bottle full of aspirin now:(

Madpistol
07-09-07, 10:26 AM
Dang I really need to go back and read through that thread. I'm sure there are some "great" moments hidden within. :D

Capt. Picard
07-09-07, 10:37 AM
Dang I really need to go back and read through that thread. I'm sure there are some "great" moments hidden within. :D

I didn't read past the first page. would you summarize when you're done. :rolleyes:

toxikneedle
07-09-07, 10:42 AM
I have a question what is "Haze"? I think they are refering to motion blur, and they say they donīt like bloom in the game, If I remember well it has HDR.. kinda curious how people can speak about things without having any idea of what are they talking.
Haze is a game by UBI i believe, for 360 and PS3. It's set in the jungle and I think it resembles Crysis.

six_storm
07-09-07, 11:05 AM
Haze is supposed to be the "Halo killer" for the PS3. Looks ok, but not very interesting.