PDA

View Full Version : How often....

nekrosoft13
07-09-07, 07:42 AM
How often do you buy to many games in short period and end up either not sure what to play, or never finishing some games?

Gnaddel
07-09-07, 08:02 AM
Too often! :P

I have to finish Supreme Commander, the scrin campaign of C&C3 and the SP of ArmA.
Life is hard sometimes... :D

Capt. Picard
07-09-07, 08:27 AM
Or struggling to finish it and end up cheating ... Toca3 :( Talking about the world tour. I swear it's frikkin impossible.

Badboy_12345
07-09-07, 08:33 AM
yeah I have done it a couple of times. But now I try to control myself and finish my games before buying new ones :p

Im trying to finish FEAR now :lol:

nekrosoft13
07-09-07, 08:47 AM
Or struggling to finish it and end up cheating ... Toca3 :( Talking about the world tour. I swear it's frikkin impossible.

Also cheated in that game, got about 3/4 finished. But some races are very hard.

XxDeadlyxX
07-09-07, 08:51 AM
Because games are so cheap on eBay I buy heaps and just go through them all one by one gradually.

LordJuanlo
07-09-07, 09:12 AM
More often than I wish... right now I have Stalker, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Rainbow Six Vegas, Titan Quest Immortal Throne, Lord of the Rings Online, Command & Conquer 3, Supreme Commander, Colin McRae Dirt and Lost Planet (and maybe 3 or 4 more I dont't remember right now). When I get home I don't know what to choose, man it's terrible having so many great games, a powerful PC and no time to play :D

nekrosoft13
07-09-07, 09:20 AM
i have,
Stalker (barelly started, waiting for new patch now)
Supreme Commander (was done with one and half campaign, but then had to reinstall windows because of system upgrade, saves lost)
Driver 4 (just got it)
R6: Vegas (barelly started)
Double Agent (waiting for that miracle HDR+AA fix)
C&C3 (did few missions)
Company of Heroes (i think 2-3 missions left)
Lost Planet (just got it)
Fear expansion (can't play because of the G15 issue)
Flatout 2 (3-4 races left)
Call of Juarez (waiting for DX10 patch)

might be few more :|

nutcrackr
07-09-07, 09:59 AM
sometimes I'll buy games when I have others to complete but usually not many and I still complete them 95% of the time.

Gnaddel
07-09-07, 10:13 AM
You really should finish Fear - EP!
Thats a shame ;)

|MaguS|
07-09-07, 10:20 AM
All the time...

j0j081
07-09-07, 10:23 AM
I have pretty much every major release from the past two years and have hardly played any of them. I waste too much time playing cs:s. I get pissed at myself for it at times but figure I'll get around to them eventually and hopefully by the time I do they'll be all patched up and perhaps I'll even have a better pc to play them on. Only part that sucks is the ones with online components I'll be too far behind to be able to pwn anyone.

Amuro
07-09-07, 10:31 AM
Too often. So now I only buy games that don't need to be finished, like online only games, but of course there will a few exceptions like Crysis and Bioshock, as those are must buys.

Marvel_us
07-09-07, 10:37 AM
When I buy multiple games in a short period I usually find one that I enjoy more and never get around to play the others till weeks or months after.

TierMann
07-09-07, 10:44 AM
I usually only get 1 or 2 at a time, play them out/ beat them, then buy the next couple. Why buy them all at once when the prices are just gonna go down in the mean while? If I would have waited a week to buy Halo 2 at CircuitCity it would have been cheaper and I would have gotten free Shadowrun :P.

ASUSEN7900GTX
07-09-07, 10:47 AM
well i have to finish almost every game in my total war eras and medieavel II total war

STALKER and some others man iīm stuffed with games unfinished

half life 2 EP 1 is another i havenīt finished yet

can someone tell me after installing FSONE 2006 1.2 my Rfactor will no longer function and it crashes after i try and start a race with 2007 cars and stuff it is called something canīt remeber now

why is my screen black and nothing happens well fps counter of fraps is visible other than that it is black

Lfctony
07-09-07, 10:47 AM
Currently I have Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma, God of War 2, TR Anniversary, The Darkness.

radekhulan
07-09-07, 11:36 AM
How often do you buy to many games in short period and end up either not sure what to play, or never finishing some games?

All the time. I finish only about 30% of games (sigleplayer) I purchase.

nV`andrew
07-09-07, 11:49 AM
I have pretty much every major release from the past two years and have hardly played any of them. I waste too much time playing cs:s. I get pissed at myself for it at times but figure I'll get around to them eventually and hopefully by the time I do they'll be all patched up and perhaps I'll even have a better pc to play them on. Only part that sucks is the ones with online components I'll be too far behind to be able to pwn anyone.

Exactly the same for me. And by the time i start to get little bored of source, i dont even wanna play those other games

glObalist
07-09-07, 12:44 PM
I still have to finish WoW...

CaptNKILL
07-09-07, 01:16 PM
All the time. I finish only about 30% of games (sigleplayer) I purchase.
Same here.

I rarely finish games any more unless they are really really good.