PDA

View Full Version : BF2142 server issues

Kayden
07-09-07, 07:37 AM
This is a strange one, I was recently at a lan party and we decided to play some BF2142 and so I downloaded the server got it up and running with titan mode no problems. However when I went into the multiplay > local there was nothing there! Had a buddy of mine start a game on his machine than host a mp game, again there was nothing there. I found out the console commands and this is where it gets wierd I set up a shortcut to automatically login to bf2142 and than connect to my friends games with this in the shortcut +eaAccountName * +eaAccountPassword * +soldierName * +joinServer "what ever ip" and I connected just fine! I than went back and tried out the auto connect with the server I setup and it worked just fine! The game is obviously not broadcasting to the lan for some stupid reason, we turned off all firewalls, running server 1.25, GC at 1.25, all running winxp x86 sp2 and ea sucks...

I have tried to find something about this and google bring up nada, any one have any idea what I can do to fix this?