PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion: How to make your horse fly without cheating

Rakeesh
07-10-07, 04:01 AM
A fun little glitch I found in oblivion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0thN-m2wak

:D

I tried to do this with the adoring fan but he just doesn't fly as far.

CaptNKILL
07-10-07, 05:08 AM
So what exactly did you do? I can't really tell. :p

Rakeesh
07-10-07, 05:29 AM
Theres this quest you get after getting the mages guild recommendation in Choral called "fingers of the mountain" or something like that. Anyways, as part of that quest you are supposed to hit that pillar with a shock spell, and it returns a very powerful jolt back at you. If your character is low level it will probably kill you.

As you can kind of see in the video, the jolt took out most of my characters health and sent him flying a little ways as well (it won't send you flying if you aren't near the down slope though, instead it just has a slight knockback.) It does collateral damage to pretty much anything that is standing by you at the time, including the adoring fan, monsters, etc. It sends the adoring fan down the hill a bit, and he does catch some air.

The horse on the other hand, flew quite a ways away :D You have to position the horse just right or else it won't go as far. I did it a few times and I have had the horse go even further than that. You can really launch the sucker if you do it right.

crainger
07-10-07, 05:37 AM
:rofl

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Today.

CaptNKILL
07-10-07, 05:40 AM
That is pretty damn funny. :lol:

I always enjoyed leaving my horse on top of a mountain and then blasting it with an area effect spell to make it roll down. :lol:

buffbiff21
07-10-07, 07:01 AM
That is pretty damn funny. :lol:

I always enjoyed leaving my horse on top of a mountain and then blasting it with an area effect spell to make it roll down. :lol:

:lol:

OMG the enemy "Black bear" that you can find around rivers I think FLIES when you hit it with Lightning Ball!! (as does everything else :D)

breathemetal
07-10-07, 09:53 AM
Find yourself the ragdoll mod, it improves the "physics" of the game
Makes it more realistic :D

SH64
07-10-07, 02:46 PM
lol trojan horse ?

Madpistol
07-10-07, 04:01 PM
If I were that horse... I'd kill ya. ;)

But since I'm not, I'll go ahead and ROFL a little. :rofl

Greg
07-11-07, 06:07 AM
That was a LOL. You said 'fly', I wasn't expecting 'launch'. Good work!