PDA

View Full Version : FS/T: PSP, 3.04C-OE, 5 Games, 1GB MS, Accessories

six_storm
07-16-07, 01:07 PM
SOLD to BUTTER BANDIT!!!

Hello all. I grabbed this PSP from a friend about two months ago and really only played it about 1 and 1/2 months. He rarely used it and I wanted to try the PSP out, therefore I bought it off of him. Everything is in perfect condition, no scratches on the screen whatsoever. The reason I am getting rid of it is because I got tired of it. I've played all the good games for the PSP and I need some money anyways lol. Here is the list of things that will be included:

PSP (Entertainment Pack Edition)
1GB Memory Stick
Custom Firmware 3.04-C
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee
Lumines
GTA:LCS Unpatched Copy
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Loco Roco
Sony PSP Earbuds
Sony PSP Black Case
Spider Man 2 UMD
USB Cable w/attached power cord (charges your PSP from USB)

I'm asking $185 but there are some things I'm willing to trade (plus cash if needed). Here is what I'm looking for:

nvidia 8800GTS
2x1GB Corsair XMS PC3200 RAM
Raptor HDDs

If you are interested in anything or want to try and make a deal, let me know. I've been selling and buying things online for at least 2 years so all is good. Here is my Heat:

sixstorm

I will only accept Paypal and money orders, preferably money orders! I haven't put up pics yet because I dunno if anyone would be remotely interested in the PSP anymore. Let me know if you want pics or more details, I'm always online. Thanks for looking, please bump.

six_storm
07-16-07, 10:43 PM
Anybody?

garikfox
07-16-07, 11:20 PM
Want a DRoZD BB-Gun ?, LoL

Made in Russia, Fully Auto. hehee (shoots round balls NOT BB's)

(lee63)

six_storm
07-17-07, 09:05 AM
No thanks on the BB gun. Anyone else?

SeriTonin
07-17-07, 01:29 PM
I have 2 sticks of kingston (2x1gb) ddr 400 ram, paid about $250 for them roughly a year ago. I can trade you those plus cash.

I don't have any heatware, but I have no problems sending you my end first, so long as you hae the creditials, and you seem to. =)

six_storm
07-17-07, 04:12 PM
I have 2 sticks of kingston (2x1gb) ddr 400 ram, paid about $250 for them roughly a year ago. I can trade you those plus cash.

I don't have any heatware, but I have no problems sending you my end first, so long as you hae the creditials, and you seem to. =)

I sent you a PM.

bump

SeriTonin
07-17-07, 04:35 PM
Pm back at you.

six_storm
07-18-07, 08:17 AM
bump