PDA

View Full Version : Condemmed crimminal Orgins is it good

Pages : [1] 2

Saintster
07-26-07, 02:53 PM
I am at a standstill for games I was looking at CCO I played a little on the 360 when i had one. Is it a good game? Eb has it for 14.99.

Ywap
07-26-07, 03:22 PM
Condemned is VERY good imo, i would rate it 9/10 myself. Buy it, you wonīt regret it!

Tygerwoody
07-26-07, 05:31 PM
Condemned is one of the best single player games I have ever played to be honest. I have only fully beat 3 games in the past 2 years. Condemned was one of those 3 games. Thats how good it is.

crainger
07-26-07, 06:06 PM
Yeah, it's a great game. Very intense, would have liked a little more CSI style clue hunting, but I'm an adventure gamer at heart. :D

Saintster
07-26-07, 06:18 PM
Cool I ordered it from EB ,great price only 14.99. Thanks for the replies.

SwedX
07-26-07, 06:35 PM
One of the best games ever IMO ..fantastic athmosphere :)
Just hope for the second will make it to the Pc to.

JohnDio
07-26-07, 07:55 PM
Great game indeed :D. Go get it :)

Saintster
07-27-07, 12:36 AM
Ordered it next day Air so I'll have it tomorrow. I just looked at my preorder list and I've got about 400.00 in games pre ordered I'm gonna go broke in the next few months,too many good games but that's not a bad thing.

SwedX
07-27-07, 07:52 AM
Yepp how can one find the money/time for all the upcoming great Pc games..good times ahead indeed.

BTW I recently played trough Condemned with my new comp 8800GTX..havent played it before and im glad for that, the game flyed super smoth with 16AA/AF..looked like a movie and man was I afraid :D

Good luck with the game and hope you will enjoy it.

Eliminator
07-27-07, 09:33 AM
great game... but gets kinda stupid towards the end and it's quite short

Skinner
07-27-07, 09:47 AM
It's a bit boring, but has great atmosphere and nice gfx.

Quick420
07-27-07, 11:39 AM
It's a very well put together game,interesting story,great graphics,really cool melee combat,and super cool fbi? gadgets.The gameplay when walking around however can be a little boring.

All in all a good effort from sega,well worth the time imho;)

Saintster
07-27-07, 11:42 AM
Awesome I'm looking forward to it. I downloaded the demo last night and it was cool and It looks amazing great atmosphere. I like the forensics aspect of it also. I'm looking forward to this one.

Mike89
07-29-07, 03:35 PM
This game is very good. I still have it on my hard drive and still play it. Give it a shot!

roverXE
07-29-07, 03:50 PM
Must be played in 5.1 in dark room, absolute must!

BioHazZarD
07-29-07, 04:12 PM
One of the sickest games on pc for sure, that last level with thoose fat bastards is crazy.

OldOfEvil
07-30-07, 01:57 AM
I really liked it. Reminded me of a much more violent and twisted x-files episode. I recommend playing in the dark at loud volumes. :)

SwedX
07-30-07, 06:14 AM
One of the sickest games on pc for sure, that last level with thoose fat bastards is crazy.

yepp and in the slaugther house..the biggie there who hang up the others like in the texas chainsaw massacre brrr..very scary.

ASUSEN7900GTX
07-30-07, 07:04 AM
i agree a very sick and scary and sickening game they really managed that pretty good but i guess manhunt series is the sickiest yet thereīs no story othe than kill people randomly never played manhunt nor will i

Mr. Hunt
07-30-07, 07:31 AM
i agree a very sick and scary and sickening game they really managed that pretty good but i guess manhunt series is the sickiest yet thereīs no story othe than kill people randomly never played manhunt nor will i

You should play it before trying to say what it is about.

It is not randomly killing people.

OldOfEvil
07-30-07, 07:45 AM
You should play it before trying to say what it is about.

It is not randomly killing people.

Oh I forgot, its that game where go around and shake people's hand.. :rolleyes:

Mr. Hunt
07-30-07, 07:51 AM
Don't be a smartass... my point is that you don't just walk down a street and go, "Oh look... there is a Jew... let me chop his head off," then proceed to chop his head off and walk down the street.

The game DOES have a storyline and the people you are killing aren't exactly innocent bystanders.

ASUSEN7900GTX
07-30-07, 08:29 AM
ok iīm sorry if i offended you well like i said i will not play postal 2 manhunt coz they arenīt my type of game

Saintster
07-30-07, 08:47 AM
This game is fun as anything I've played for the last 8 months. I'm at the part where I'm going to meet Rose(I think that's her name) at the library. Cool game,I like the fact that ammo is limited but at the same time with proper aim you can take them down with 1 shot. Creepy game through and through, I love it. It's cool that they give you a choice on the finishing moves.

Mr. Hunt
07-30-07, 08:49 AM
ok iīm sorry if i offended you well like i said i will not play postal 2 manhunt coz they arenīt my type of game

It's ok... I am not defending Manhunt at all... just hate when people say you kill for no reason in it.