PDA

View Full Version : All these great games out soon and limited time to play them all.

Mr_LoL
07-30-07, 01:03 PM
I am a bit worried. There are all these great games out soon like Crysis, UT3, COD4, Assasins Creed, GTAIV, PES 2008 etc The only thing I am worried about is limited time to play them. Anyone else feel the same?

MaUiLoCaL
07-30-07, 01:07 PM
Exactly how I feel.:( No matter what I need to keep my grades up this Fall. I think I'm simply going to have to prioritize which game I really want to play first and stick to that. Athough I plan on getting all of them.:)

Mr_LoL
07-30-07, 01:11 PM
I am thinking of booking 2 weeks of leave from work abd taking a leave of absence from the girlfriend around November time. I don't want to be disturbed.

hirantha
07-30-07, 01:25 PM
haha my vacation days are based on the game release dates.. i took my vacation days just so i can stay home and play my fav titles.. they call me crazy for that..

SwedX
07-30-07, 01:47 PM
Thats why im a very happy man I dont work..I have all the time in the world to play all these great games..so bring em on im ready, come to daddy :D

hirantha
07-30-07, 01:52 PM
Thats why im a very happy man I dont work..I have all the time in the world to play all these great games..so bring em on im ready, come to daddy :D

what? how do you fund the purchases? selling drugs? :p

DRen72
07-30-07, 01:55 PM
Just stop sleeping and play all night long. That will work.

SwedX
07-30-07, 02:00 PM
what? how do you fund the purchases? selling drugs? :p

I wish LOL.
I just is without job at the moment and im glad for that :D
But surely will need it or else no 9800 for me hehe.

But the 8800GTX will have to do and I think/hope it will get me trough these new games.

SH64
07-30-07, 06:23 PM
I'm not worried at all. i'm expecting lotsa delays :|

jcrox
07-30-07, 09:00 PM
I'm not worried at all. i'm expecting lotsa delays :|

+1

Bioshock thankfully comes out a full week before school starts giving me some time to play it, other than that game, I'm more worried about games infringing on the spring semester. I actually wouldn't even be surprised if we end up still talking about one of these upcoming fall releases at this time next year.

methimpikehoses
07-30-07, 09:09 PM
Gaming cuts directly into my sleep schedule. It's more fun than sleeping tho.

crainger
07-30-07, 09:14 PM
Gaming cuts directly into my sleep schedule. It's more fun than sleeping tho.

Depends what you dream about. :naughty:

mmmmm Panacaeks.

jAkUp
07-30-07, 11:27 PM
With all the delays nowadays, it doesn't seem like a good idea to take vacation ahead of time :D I keep needing to reschedule my vacation for DNF :D :D :D

Amuro
07-30-07, 11:32 PM
I would start worrying once they did come out. Who's to say there wont' be any more delays?

crainger
07-31-07, 12:23 AM
I would start worrying once they did come out. Who's to say there wont' be any more delays?

I hate it games are delayed AFTER they come out. I.e. Bloodlines... Needed a patch before it could be played all the way through. :rolleyes:

FastRedPonyCar
07-31-07, 09:46 AM
.... sees 7600 in sig...

runs and weeps...