PDA

View Full Version : BioShock Demo soon!!

jAkUp
07-30-07, 03:07 PM
http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/809/809225p1.html

|MaguS|
07-30-07, 03:09 PM
Probably by soon they mean after the game releases because im sure they said in an interview that there was not going to be a demo prior to release.

jAkUp
07-30-07, 03:16 PM
:(

MaUiLoCaL
07-30-07, 03:17 PM
Probably by soon they mean after the game releases because im sure they said in an interview that there was not going to be a demo prior to release.

I'm pretty sure I heard that too. Hopefully if they weren't originally going to release a demo prior to the game launch they have changed their minds.:D

jcrox
07-30-07, 03:33 PM
Yeah, I read that they weren't going to release a demo prior to the games release as well but who knows with these game companies these days, they don't seem to be able to hold to too many of their own statements very often anymore. Would be nice to get a demo from one of these upcoming hit games.... soon.

Revs
07-30-07, 03:42 PM
Not even a Beta? I thought that was pretty much the norm. They must be pretty sure they've ironed all the bugs out.

PaiN
07-30-07, 03:48 PM
PLS!!!!!!..........the tension is KILLING US :banghead:

someone needs to throw us gamers a bone....hell, we deserve an AAA demo, with all the crap games we've suffered through in the last years.....COME-ON 2KGames & Irrational ... be good to us

/rant

Revs
07-30-07, 03:57 PM
PLS!!!!!!..........the tension is KILLING US :banghead:

someone needs to throw us gamers a bone....hell, we deserve an AAA demo, with all the crap games we've suffered through in the last years.....COME-ON 2KGames & Irrational ... be good to us

/rant

We deserve a damn game! :p

BioHazZarD
07-30-07, 04:04 PM
Not even a Beta? I thought that was pretty much the norm. They must be pretty sure they've ironed all the bugs out.

beta lol ? game is finished long time ago,, a few more weeks its out lmao. :captnkill:

CaptNKILL
07-30-07, 04:23 PM
I wannnttt... :drooling:

Revs
07-30-07, 05:01 PM
beta lol ? game is finished long time ago,, a few more weeks its out lmao. :captnkill:

Didn't know. Why such a delay from 'finished' to 'release'?

3DBrad
07-30-07, 05:20 PM
Didn't know. Why such a delay from 'finished' to 'release'?

They're still casting/molding the barbie doll figurines (i.e.-Big Daddies) that comes with the special edition, perhaps? :p

SH0DAN
07-30-07, 06:43 PM

Elizabeth and Ken Levine have said time and again,there will be NO demo,why
does this get posted again,and again ??

PaiN
07-30-07, 07:33 PM
Elizabeth and Ken Levine have said time and again,there will be NO demo,why
does this get posted again,and again ??
Because the anticipation is great and when a major news site like VoodooExtreme pops it up.....well its just going to get around ;)
No need to get aggrivated....jump in and wallow :D

roverXE
07-30-07, 08:38 PM
wouldn't play the demo... don't need to sample it. I plan on "full immersion" from the beginning

SH0DAN
07-30-07, 09:05 PM
Because the anticipation is great and when a major news site like VoodooExtreme pops it up.....well its just going to get around ;)
No need to get aggrivated....jump in and wallow :D

PaiN ?? :D I remember arguing with you about Intel procs years ago on here,when my name was Glottis ;)

You are of course right ! I meant no harm,and actually hope there is no demo before launch,as it would be too much temptation for me. :o :D

PaiN
07-30-07, 11:18 PM
You are of course right ! I meant no harm,and actually hope there is no demo before launch,as it would be too much temptation for me. :o :D

I hope if a demo is realeased.....its not based on the play of Bioshock or gives any part of the game away, that would stink.....but a "tech demo" with maybe a DX9/DX10 benchmark tool would be great

3DBrad
07-30-07, 11:52 PM
I know, maybe they should release a mulitplayer demo.

Ah, wait a minute, nevermind. :p

Eliminator
07-31-07, 06:57 AM
I hope if a demo is realeased.....its not based on the play of Bioshock or gives any part of the game away, that would stink.....but a "tech demo" with maybe a DX9/DX10 benchmark tool would be great
or at least a small part of a level just to test out the performance and fool around with the options a bit