PDA

View Full Version : F.E.A.R.: Dead Phantom !!??

Pages : [1] 2

nekrosoft13
08-05-07, 09:35 PM
anyone heard about this?
http://allcd.kiev.ua/i/goods/041/41164.jpg
translated from Russian
You Senior Operations Officer F.E.A.R. During a routine exercise, feeling slightly ill, and you have to medical care. After the doctor had injected sedatives, you suddenly started to sink into darkness. At the moment, you gradually returning consciousness. You can not understand where you are now and what time of day now. Plot game is a continuation storilayna Cecilia F.E.A.R. shooter. A nuclear explosion has not been enough to end the scourge posed mystical anomaly. In the game you will have to face again with a variety of puzzles, reached in the hordes of cloned warriors and face the spectre of dead girl Alma. In the game into a new campaign, 11 multipleernyh cards, introduced a new mechanism of interaction II in battle mode. Added two weapons and two new multipleernyh regime. Fixed original game, which prevented an earlier start to the game system with hard disk FAT32. A new registration system is a network game, which allows players to get official registration key, using registration F.E.A.R. Combat, which allows play on the Internet, including the official server. In the last game included a formal set multipleernyh maps used patch 1.08 amending the many mistakes of previous versions of the game.

Original
Вы - старший оперативный сотрудник F.E.A.R. Во время плановых учений, чувствуя легкое недомогание, вы обратились в медсанчасть за помощью. После того как врач ввел укол успокоительного, вы внезапно начали погружаться в темноту. В настоящий момент вам постепенно возвращается сознание. Вы не можете понять, где вы сейчас находитесь и какое сейчас время суток. Сюжет игры является продолжением сторилайна нашумевшего шутера F.E.A.R.. Ядерного взрыва оказалось недостаточно, чтобы покончить со злом, порожденным мистической аномалией.
В игре вам снова придется столкнуться с различными головоломками, сразиться с полчищами клонированных воинов и встретить призрак мертвой девочки Альмы. В игру включены новая кампания, 11 мультиплеерных карт, внедрен новый механизм взаимодействия ИИ в режиме боя.
Добавлены 2 вида оружия и 2 новых мультиплеерных режима. Исправлена ошибка оригинальной игры, которая не позволяла раньше запускать игру на системах с жестким диском FAT32.
Добавлена новая система регистрации сетевой игры, которая позволяет игрокам получить официальный регистрационный ключ, используя систему регистрации F.E.A.R. Combat, что дает возможность играть в Интернете, включая официальные сервера.
В игру включен последний официальный набор мультиплеерных карт, используется патч 1.08, исправляющий множество ошибок предыдущих версий игры.

Source

http://allcd.kiev.ua/games/pc-dvd/action/info/Master_Media_FEAR_Dead_Phantom_DVD

|MaguS|
08-05-07, 09:36 PM
Well there is another expansion coming out before the end of this year

nekrosoft13
08-05-07, 09:41 PM
Well there is another expansion coming out before the end of this year

well the second announced expansion is called F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate.

so what is this Dead Phantom, that came out of nowhere.

Q
08-05-07, 09:42 PM
Its some Russiaware. There are some "companies" in Russia that mod games and sell them as retail. Very shifty stuff.

grey_1
08-05-07, 10:23 PM
Never heard of it. TimeGate is doing the next expansion also I think.

Yep..http://pc.ign.com/articles/804/804011p1.html

Q's probably right.

nekrosoft13
08-05-07, 10:29 PM
its FEAR, i still want to play it

grey_1
08-05-07, 10:34 PM
its FEAR, i still want to play it
It'll probably be downloadable soon.

nekrosoft13
08-05-07, 10:51 PM
look at this

http://allcd.kiev.ua/games/pc-cd-rom/action/info/Master_Media_Call_of_Duty_2_podvig_soldata

Call of Duty 2 – Подвиг Солдата (Exploited Soldiers)

|MaguS|
08-05-07, 10:52 PM
eeeew Exploited Soilders...

nekrosoft13
08-05-07, 11:12 PM
http://allcd.kiev.ua/search/?text=medal+of+honor

look how many Metal of Honor they have

Uberpwnage
08-05-07, 11:17 PM
wtf :screwy:

Mr_LoL
08-05-07, 11:54 PM
I wanna play exploited soldiers. Looks good.

|MaguS|
08-05-07, 11:55 PM

o_0

breathemetal
08-06-07, 12:38 AM

You want to exploit soldiers? Hmm...I see...You're sick my friend. Sick.

crainger
08-06-07, 12:57 AM
In Russia, Soldier Exploit You!

Bokishi
08-06-07, 01:04 AM
wow crazy

CaptNKILL
08-06-07, 01:07 AM
In Russia, Soldier Exploit You!
:rofl

nekrosoft13
08-06-07, 01:13 AM
why does everything on this forum has to turn homo

m3dude
08-06-07, 01:50 AM
maybe not everyone is heterosexual, people can be different you know

Ambrose
08-06-07, 01:56 AM
To get back on track,

Monolith, the developer of the original F.E.A.R. is now working on another game set in the same universe, albeit through the eyes of a different character, that's suppose to focus more on the mysterious little girl known as Alma. The game doesn't have a title yet since the rights to the original are owned by Vivendi, but there was a competition back at the start of the summer sponsored by Monolith to see who could come up with the best name for it (which I entered of course). I think they're suppose to announce the winner sometime soon. :D

Oh and btw, the pseudo-site for the game is nameyourfear.com. Ign also posted an E3 impressions article about it awhile ago.

crainger
08-06-07, 03:40 AM
why does everything on this forum has to turn homo

Only the threads we know you are going to post in. :D

ASUSEN7900GTX
08-06-07, 04:34 AM
well might be they sell COD COD united and COD2 under differet names and different covers

thatīs my thought anyways

jcrox
08-06-07, 12:57 PM
(lee63)

nekrosoft13
08-06-07, 01:00 PM
i just noticed

Язык игры
Русский + Английский

Comes in Russian and English. Now i want it. More FEAR ;)

Tr1cK
08-06-07, 01:28 PM
Is always moose and squirrel.