PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock: Breaking the Mold [Artbook]

AngelGraves13
08-13-07, 09:54 PM

GET YOUR BIOSHOCK ARTBOOK
August 13, 2007

Way back when I was creating the BioShock Limited Edition, I took a poll for what you guys wanted to see in the box. And while we managed to put your top 3 choices in – the Making of DVD, Soundtrack CD, and Big Daddy Figurine, we just couldn’t manage a BioShock artbook.

But with a game as beautiful as BioShock, that just didn’t sit right with me. Because everyone should be able to experience the beauty of BioShock, see the concept art and visualize the evolution of building such a revolutionary game.

So, with the help of the BioShock team and an amazing art designer, I put together a BioShock artbook for everyone to download. Here it is, in all its glory, in two PDF versions: a smaller, ebook download, and a more hi-resolution version that you can take to your local printshop and bind.

The one thing I’d recommend is skipping over Ken’s foreword until after you’ve played the game, as it holds some spoilers you might want to keep secret your first playthrough is complete.

Other than that, and without further ado, I present to you BioShock: Breaking the Mold.

- Elizabeth

Download Low-Res (http://downloads.2kgames.com/bioshock/artbooklow.zip)
Download High-Res (http://downloads.2kgames.com/bioshock/artbookhigh.zip)

WeReWoLf
08-13-07, 09:58 PM
It's an amazing art book too

AngelGraves13
08-13-07, 09:59 PM
Yeah, and it's free.

|MaguS|
08-13-07, 10:01 PM
Man, I hope some of those enemies appear within the game... Im glad they chose the look of the little sisters that they did. Makes it harder to want to kill them...

spaceigg
08-13-07, 10:19 PM
very nice thanks for sharing

breathemetal
08-13-07, 10:24 PM
Pretty cool. Now I have something to do tonight: Try and draw Mr. Bubbles! :D

crainger
08-13-07, 10:41 PM
I hope they release a Coffee Table book like Valve did with Raising the Bar for Half-Life 2. That was a great read. Even grey_1 would have liked it.