PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Airborne Demo Torrent or Fake

esir
08-14-07, 02:26 PM
Hi guys,i just found this,downloading but iam not sure is real.

Tork64
08-14-07, 02:28 PM
Ill download it just to see and wasnt like the demo suppose to come out real soon ?

from the utorrent comment it reads : PS: This is only a demo with a few maps and features, but it still works. The origina pc-game are being released at 28th of Aug.

Edit: it seems its BS, the original post has comments about it.

stncttr908
08-14-07, 02:59 PM
I'd love for it to be real, but I doubt it.

breathemetal
08-14-07, 03:08 PM
Itd be really nice if it was real

esir
08-14-07, 03:09 PM
EA says demo comin august 23,maybe fake but worth the try.

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=16945

breathemetal
08-14-07, 03:12 PM
Well if they say its coming out...then this torrent may be real. Everything is early in the torrent world ;)

Tork64
08-14-07, 03:25 PM
look at what tracker its using and then goto that main website, search for the file and youll see the comments there and also take a look at the posters other files hes uploaded, none of them work.

BioHazZarD
08-14-07, 04:46 PM
Medal of Honor Airborne Demo Next Week [August 14, 2007, 2:34 pm ET] - 2 Comments
EA announces plans to release demos for Medal of Honor Airborne for both PC and Xbox 360 a week from Thursday:

Get ready to get airborne! On August 23, parachute into combat with EA’s demo release of Medal of Honor Airborne™ for the PC and Xbox 360™ videogame and entertainment system. The Xbox 360 demo will be available on Xbox LIVE™* Marketplace and the PC version will be available on the official Medal of Honor™ website.

Demo Mission: Operation Husky
A joint allied operation into the island of Sicily, Operation Husky follows Boyd Travers and the 82nd Airborne on their first combat jump on July 11, 1943. After securing and sabotaging four anti-aircraft guns, Boyd is sent to rendezvous with a group of Airborne paratroopers at the edge of the village. Here, they run into the German Heer army, who is attempting to recapture the village from the Airborne. Boyd must push to the end of this small hamlet, eliminating Germans along the way, then find a sniper rifle and eliminate the German commander. He’s successful, but not before the commander has successfully called in reinforcements.

Source:
http://www.bluesnews.com/

nekrosoft13
08-14-07, 10:27 PM
1.61gb

Mr_LoL
08-14-07, 10:51 PM
My broadband better be working by the 23rd.

wrathofgod
08-14-07, 11:37 PM
Medal of Honor Airborne Demo Next Week [August 14, 2007, 2:34 pm ET] - 2 Comments
EA announces plans to release demos for Medal of Honor Airborne for both PC and Xbox 360 a week from Thursday:

Get ready to get airborne! On August 23, parachute into combat with EA’s demo release of Medal of Honor Airborne™ for the PC and Xbox 360™ videogame and entertainment system. The Xbox 360 demo will be available on Xbox LIVE™* Marketplace and the PC version will be available on the official Medal of Honor™ website.

Demo Mission: Operation Husky
A joint allied operation into the island of Sicily, Operation Husky follows Boyd Travers and the 82nd Airborne on their first combat jump on July 11, 1943. After securing and sabotaging four anti-aircraft guns, Boyd is sent to rendezvous with a group of Airborne paratroopers at the edge of the village. Here, they run into the German Heer army, who is attempting to recapture the village from the Airborne. Boyd must push to the end of this small hamlet, eliminating Germans along the way, then find a sniper rifle and eliminate the German commander. He’s successful, but not before the commander has successfully called in reinforcements.

Source:
http://www.bluesnews.com/

Great news! Thanks for the heads-up!

Gonna be a heavy gaming fall/winter for sure.

SH64
08-15-07, 01:19 AM
Grrr!! why all demos are being released after the 19th & nothing now ?!! :mad:

Fuku2
08-15-07, 09:47 AM
I heard the that torrent demo is fake and contains a virus as well.

nekrosoft13
08-15-07, 09:58 AM
it did download yesterday, but i haven't checked, i'm 99% sure its fake, while it was downloading i was looking at the dll files. one is english, second is Spanish, and third i have no clue what language that is. Plus the setup is not of any major installers, not installshield, not wise or nullsoft.

spaceigg
08-15-07, 10:06 AM
it has a trojan. it's fake. my anti virus was able to catch it when the exe had completed downloading about a 43kb size file... so I just deleted the bastard.

esir
08-15-07, 11:31 AM
yepp its totally fake :(
waiting the official release.