PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Double Agent

EboniteStr1ker
08-15-07, 09:40 AM
This might not be the place to post this but i have a friend that went and bought Splinter Cell Double Agent and he is having a problem with walking in the game. He will press the key to walk and when he lets off the key it keeps walking. He has installed all the updates and everything but it keeps doing it. Does anyone know how to fix this or where to start on fixing it. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks Ebonite

nekrosoft13
08-15-07, 10:01 AM
wireless keyboard?

BioHazZarD
08-15-07, 10:01 AM
If he has a joypad or something tell him to unplug it might help otherwise i dunno that sounds weird.

EboniteStr1ker
08-15-07, 10:27 AM
Wireless keyboard and no joystick.

Destroy
10-12-07, 11:40 PM
Don't mean to hijack this thread but is there a way to get HDR and FSAA to work at once in this game?

Tried the Oblivion and bioshock exe rename trick but the game won't start if one renames the splintercell4.exe file.

nekrosoft13
10-13-07, 12:35 AM
Don't mean to hijack this thread but is there a way to get HDR and FSAA to work at once in this game?

Tried the Oblivion and bioshock exe rename trick but the game won't start if one renames the splintercell4.exe file.

no way known to man as of yet

Destroy
10-13-07, 08:27 PM
Bah, no matter I guess. I don't notice any improvement with HDR so I turned it off and am running FSAA instead which this game greatly benefits from.

crainger
10-14-07, 01:30 AM
Bah, no matter I guess. I don't notice any improvement with HDR so I turned it off and am running FSAA instead which this game greatly benefits from.

Most of the Splinter Cell games have had issues with FSAA as some point. Sometimes it was overcome in driver updates. Other times the drivers force AA off. I also notice nvidia have added HDR+AA for Chaos Theory in the new drivers. Ima have to test it out soon.