PDA

View Full Version : MY Xmas PS3 preorder list

tornadog
08-15-07, 04:15 PM
Since most games are coming out close to holiday season, I am trying to put together a preorder list. I have the funds right now to spend on myself before gifts and other things take priority. So what games do you suggest I include. I am only looking at games that are exclusive to PS3...

tornadog
08-15-07, 04:44 PM
Is Lair any good. I saw the EGM review that gave it a bad score.

Marvel_us
08-15-07, 05:00 PM
What genre of games do you like though?

The verdict still isn't out on Lair yet since it was found that Factor 5 fixed a couple key things in the preview build that reviewers had. I'll make a list of all the games that should be good and you can choose which depending on the genre you like.

Heavenly Sword
Lair
Warhawk(played the beta and it was awesome)
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

There are a couple timed exclusives such as UT3 and Haze. UT3 should be great, especially with mouse+kb and mod support. Haze will have 4 player Co-op, which is my reason for wanting it but I'm waiting to see how the game itself shapes up. Folklore looks like a pretty good action RPG if that's your thing.

S.I.N
08-15-07, 05:29 PM
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

tornadog
08-15-07, 05:46 PM
FPS is my first love but Resistance left me cold after the initial oomph. I am looking forward to unchartered as it looks like a decent action adventure. RPGs are not my thing. Warhawk looks interesting but I generally stay away from games with no single player component. I liked the Heavenly Sword demo.

nVJoe
08-15-07, 06:16 PM
I have seen more than one comment about Lair being boring. It was a bad game, just a forgettable one. I'm gonna rent it first.

Badboy_12345
08-16-07, 03:00 AM
Singstar
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Eye of Judgement
Folklore
Uncharted - Drakes Fortune

I have my eyes on those this year
Probably going to buy all of them

+ more but dont know if theyll be out this year or next

Marvel_us
08-16-07, 11:09 AM
Speaking about Eye of Judgment. When the hell is the new eyetoy coming out?

Lyme
08-16-07, 12:20 PM
"Super rub a dub" FTW :)