PDA

View Full Version : Fiiling screen on HDTV

fasedww
08-18-07, 11:47 AM
I just installed 162.22 drivers, Now I have about a inch around the screen black, It says 1920/1080 in the screen display, Didn't have this problem with the 158.45, What do people do I have a westinghose 42 inch Hdtv?:(

fasedww
08-18-07, 12:03 PM
Fixed it clicked on resize hdtv desktop, didn't know it was there:D

vizionblind
08-19-07, 06:35 PM
Fixed it clicked on resize hdtv desktop, didn't know it was there:D
where is that option?

hoop
08-19-07, 07:43 PM
where is that option?
ya where?

fasedww
08-19-07, 08:20 PM
ya where?
It's right on the page with all the video card adjustments Change display, Performance etc. At the bottom Says something about tevelsion or Hdtv, click on it. I'm on another computer now with Xp and driver set 162.18, it just says video and television. But on my computer with my Westinghouse 42 inch hdtv, the 162,22 it's got hdtv on the bottom and I click on it and it says resize desktop, click on it and it has sliders you move to fill to edges. I had to remove those drivers and go back to 158.45 which doesn't have any edges, because newer drivers I keep getting that Nvidia stop responding crap.

vizionblind
08-19-07, 08:55 PM
It's right on the page with all the video card adjustments Change display, Performance etc. At the bottom Says something about tevelsion or Hdtv, click on it. I'm on another computer now with Xp and driver set 162.18, it just says video and television. But on my computer with my Westinghouse 42 inch hdtv, the 162,22 it's got hdtv on the bottom and I click on it and it says resize desktop, click on it and it has sliders you move to fill to edges. I had to remove those drivers and go back to 158.45 which doesn't have any edges, because newer drivers I keep getting that Nvidia stop responding crap.
o yea I did that but the fonts and whatnot were still blurry