PDA

View Full Version : This is not a BioShock Thread!

Pages : [1] 2

MaUiLoCaL
08-22-07, 12:05 PM
Since there are like 25 BioShock threads now.....

:wonder:

BioShock is a fantastic game, but we have so much to talk about besides the crazy place called Rapture.

MaUiLoCaL
08-22-07, 12:06 PM
Anyway MoH: Airborne, COD4, UT3, GoW PC, Crysis.(nana2)

The list goes on. So many games so little time.:D

jcrox
08-22-07, 12:23 PM
Hope GC doesn't mean more Crysis videos

Jonelo
08-22-07, 12:24 PM
:D :D :D :D

SwedX
08-22-07, 12:24 PM
Can we have enough hehe.
Yepp we can I allready starts to choke about the damn game :D

Saintster
08-22-07, 12:31 PM
usually I use some money i get from my birthday and Christmas and upgrade my rig usually the videocard but since the card in my sig seems fine in dx9 it's all about the games this year. I think I had about 400.00 in preorders and there is another 400 or more left before the end of the year. I'm looking forward to Cal of Duty 4 and Crysis but MOH Airborne looks real cool also.

MaUiLoCaL
08-22-07, 12:35 PM
MoH: Airborne Demo tomorrow for PC and Xbox 360!:D

Saintster
08-22-07, 12:39 PM
MoH: Airborne Demo tomorrow for PC and Xbox 360!:D

Cool.. hopefully they won't lock it and keep us hostage.. like those other bastards:D

MaUiLoCaL
08-22-07, 12:54 PM
i'm already sick of ww2.

...i want ww1 trench warfare!!!!

Ooooo that would be fun. HAHAHA! Considering everyone would die if they came out out the trench by machine gun fire.:p Ever seen the film Gallipoli?:D

Trench warfare was the sucketh.:headexplode:

Perhaps I suffer from some sort of a disease, but having a Thompson in my characters hands never seems to get to old.:o

Redshirt #24
08-22-07, 12:58 PM
<waits patiently on World in Conflict, while realizing his new monitor + his existing video card = pending upgrade hell>

:(

MaUiLoCaL
08-22-07, 12:59 PM
i want to see that in dx10 :D

And people thought blood was squirting everywhere in BioShock...:headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode:

methimpikehoses
08-22-07, 01:00 PM
Woops, I was looking for a BioShock thread.

DRen72
08-22-07, 01:04 PM
MoH: Airborne Demo tomorrow for PC and Xbox 360!:DSweet. Thanks for the reminder. Thats on my list too. Lots of new titles on the way. Two Worlds is a good one too for those who like RPG's.

Mr_LoL
08-22-07, 01:28 PM
Ooooo that would be fun. HAHAHA! Considering everyone would die if they came out out the trench by machine gun fire.:p Ever seen the film Gallipoli?:D

Perhaps I suffer from some sort of a disease, but having a Thompson in my characters hands never seems to get to old.:o
Having a Garand never gets too old for me. Also a BAR. I love WW2 weapons.

Eliminator
08-22-07, 01:33 PM
i always prefer the german guns... MG42 + panzer = pwn

DiscipleDOC
08-22-07, 01:42 PM
Could someone please poin me to the nearest bioshock thread? :D:p

Monolyth
08-22-07, 01:51 PM

Don't forget some good ole mustard gas!!!! Nothing like watching someone's skin blister, watch them vomit, not to mention bleeding from your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, etc. Awesome!

It's scary to think about but someone might actually do it...The Great War...apart from flying games I've yet to see a serious WWI game...

MaUiLoCaL
08-22-07, 02:06 PM
Woops, I was looking for a BioShock thread.

Could someone please poin me to the nearest bioshock thread? :D:p

:rofl (throwpc)

nekrosoft13
08-22-07, 02:07 PM
I also would wish they would make a game based on WWI, or US Civil war.

MaUiLoCaL
08-22-07, 02:11 PM
Don't forget some good ole mustard gas!!!! Nothing like watching someone's skin blister, watch them vomit, not to mention bleeding from your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, etc. Awesome!

It's scary to think about but someone might actually do it...The Great War...apart from flying games I've yet to see a serious WWI game...

I would have hated to be a soldier in WWI.:(

Redeemed
08-22-07, 02:14 PM

LOL- I think we proved a long time ago that isn't quite true. ;)

Monolyth
08-22-07, 02:19 PM
I would have hated to be a soldier in WWI.:(

I'd hate to be a soldier in any war, but I do agree WWI would be rough + any pre-trench warfare would be tough too...Let me just stand here and let you shoot at me whilst I reload...

Monolyth
08-22-07, 02:20 PM

MG42...such a fast gun, but heats up fast as well. German's were amazing tank engineers.

jolle
08-22-07, 02:26 PM
Since there are like 25 BioShock threads now.....

:wonder:

BioShock is a fantastic game, but we have so much to talk about besides the crazy place called Rapture.
Sorry man..
You just created another Bioshock thread.

MaUiLoCaL
08-22-07, 04:16 PM
Sorry man..
You just created another Bioshock thread.

:headexplode: