PDA

View Full Version : So who's finished Bioshock already?

dandano
08-24-07, 12:39 PM
Not me. I am currently finishing up Hestia. I think there are two more large areas left. At least there are two more empty spots on the bathosphere menu.

Awesome game.

Destroy
08-24-07, 12:40 PM
Since you are close to done, can you tell me how many levels/maps are in the game?

evilchris
08-24-07, 12:42 PM
How long is this sucker... I'm taking it slow.

methimpikehoses
08-24-07, 12:52 PM
Still in Arcadia.

Severian126
08-24-07, 12:55 PM
Still in Neptune's. :(

But man the game is fun. now I'm not really too interested in most FPS games. I played FEAR, never beat it, DOOM 3......but that's mainly because those games are really creepy and I just didn't want to finish it.

Bioshock is creepy as well, but it's so damn good that I managed to get hooked on it and keep pushing myself to beat it. :)

AngelGraves13
08-24-07, 01:00 PM
Just started Neptune a while ago. Already killed all 3 little sisters. I've only spared the first one in the Medical Pavilion.

Monolyth
08-24-07, 01:24 PM
So have you guys killed Ryan?

I am just now getting to my second shot of the anti-mind control solution, E192 or something like that.

3DBrad
08-24-07, 01:45 PM
I already finished it, didn't really like it.

Would you kindly please finish the game? :p

Burner_Tbird2
08-24-07, 01:54 PM
Just started Hestia, and am hoping for more levels otherwise I'll be done b/f the end of the night.

dandano
08-24-07, 02:12 PM
So have you guys killed Ryan?

I am just now getting to my second shot of the anti-mind control solution, E192 or something like that.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Yeah, I killed Ryan, but that isn't the end. Not even close. Three or four more big levels after you get him.

Monolyth
08-24-07, 02:54 PM
Yeah I knew that, was just wondering how far others had been and if by chance the story had somehow forked for people.

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

Has everyone been rescued by the girls and brought down to Tanenbaum's hideout? I would imagine that is where a possible fork would be. Depending on your rescue or killing of the Little Sisters.

delas52
08-24-07, 04:14 PM
No, only the ending cutscene changes based on how you deal with the little sisters. I meant to get the "good" ending,. but ending up getting the "evil" ending. SAVE EVERY SINGLE LITTLE SISTER IF YOU WANT THE GOOD ENDING. I harvested 2 and got the evil one. That sorta made me mad, but great game nonetheless.