PDA

View Full Version : Butterboy LOVES The Pc

SwedX
08-25-07, 06:08 PM
Well here it is one more time how much Gabe love the Pc and prefere it over any console/toyBox ;)

And a kick in the ball to MS and how crappy the PS3 really is :D

"I love the PC," he said. "It's a great platform. The Internet capabilities are much more mature and the graphics you find on consoles are essentially derivative of the PC and sales on the PC are great"

http://kotaku.com/gaming/gc07/gabe-newell-smack-talks-the-pc-ps3-xbox-360-and-your-mother-293061.php

|MaguS|
08-25-07, 06:10 PM
Yeah but he knows where the money is that is why you see valves games coming to consoles... suck it up... PC Scene isn't what it use to be.

jolle
08-25-07, 06:13 PM
And a kick in the ball to MS and how crappy the PS3 really is :D
hmm?

SwedX
08-25-07, 06:14 PM
That may well be true but it aint going nowhere..great games can sell really well on any plattform.

Nice he smack MS a bit to..he did it earlier about their comitment to Games for windows and that surely set them on fire :D

SwedX
08-25-07, 06:16 PM
hmm?

hmm okey maybe I should have left the part against the PS3 out sorry..I just said what he said as its obviously a bitch to work on!

jolle
08-25-07, 06:20 PM
hmm okey maybe I should have left the part against the PS3 out sorry..I just said what he said as its obviously a bitch to work on!
hehe, the point with the quote was that you either got MS confused with Sony, or PS3 confused with XB360..
Why would Gabe kick MS in the balls about the PS3

Jonelo
08-25-07, 07:09 PM
The fortune and market of Valve is the World of the PC , HL series and Steam ;)

SwedX
08-25-07, 07:17 PM
hehe, the point with the quote was that you either got MS confused with Sony, or PS3 confused with XB360..
Why would Gabe kick MS in the balls about the PS3

hehe dont hold it against me I write like crap sometimes witch I often stated.

I was of course meaning that it great someone stod up so MS get their act together and hurry up..we all know how much they keep talking about their comitment to make Pc Gaming bigger and it all will take some time but good they here about it once in a while so they keep pushing ahead!

Maybe after the red ring of death is fixed they will get some time as he said
:D

And Sony with their special crap who 2 ppl in the world can program for.but hey PS2 was the same so give it some time and we will surely see how powerfull the PS3 supposely is!