PDA

View Full Version : MOH Airborn Installer

Mr Bigman
08-25-07, 10:23 PM
I noticed that the Ageria Engine was installed so i removed it cuz i don't own the hardware, but when i started the game it says i needed it so i reinstalled it.

Why do i neeed a driver for a device i don't have just to play this game?

nekrosoft13
08-25-07, 10:24 PM
because its not only a driver, it also the software physics engine

|MaguS|
08-25-07, 10:30 PM
It's a rootkit! RUN!

Mr Bigman
08-25-07, 10:43 PM
because its not only a driver, it also the software physics engine

Isn't that what supose to be in the display driver? I thought Nvidia was doing this so we don't have to install strange 3rd party software.

Unstable_Hero
08-25-07, 10:55 PM
Isn't that what supose to be in the display driver? I thought Nvidia was doing this so we don't have to install strange 3rd party software.

Thats what there working on but they haven't released, finished, or shown any media of GPU physics in action.

Eliminator
08-25-07, 10:57 PM
graw2 is the same unfortunately... i dont actually think it needs it... for example graw1 doesnt need it but it makes you install it anyway

S.I.N
08-25-07, 11:03 PM
Also uninstalled it cause I figured I didn't have the card and couldn't play the game after. GRAW worked without it and ran fine. But seriously they need to stop with these multiple software outside of the game crap if there is no benefit. Havok doesn't require a separate install so I don't see why this one needs one.

MaUiLoCaL
08-25-07, 11:15 PM
I wonder to myself what the Ageia Physx would bring to this game. Hmmm...

3DBrad
08-26-07, 12:10 AM
Maybe Hitler's reign just falls faster? :D