PDA

View Full Version : Crysis demo on September 25th!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

sl0ppy_sec0nds
08-27-07, 02:58 PM
Source (http://www.incrysis.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=453)

Great news from Crytek today! Crytek Community Manager Alexander Marschal sent a word that the Crysis single player demo is only a month away! What an awesome way to start a Monday! Alex also sent a word that the community release of the Nanosuit Trailer is now available as HD and low quality versions.

The Countdown to Crysis Continues:

Single Player Demo - 9.25.07

PC gamers now have a reason to mark a big circle around September 25th on their calendars as the single player demo for Crysis will be lighting up rigs worldwide in just 30 days.

Consisting of the entire first level in Crysis’ epic single player campaign, "Contact", gamers will get to finally experience first-hand the stunning visuals, revolutionary Nanosuit gameplay and open-ended level design that make Crysis one of the most anticipated shooters and PC games of all time. The demo is also poised to include a huge surprise from Crytek, but for now you’ll just have to wait and check out the latest Crysis Nanosuit trailer by following the link below

Source (http://crysissector.com/forums/crysis-single-player-demo-september-25-t-254.html)

It's Monday folks...you know what that means! The Crysis Single Player Demo has been announced and it will be coming at you on September 25!
"Consisting of the entire first level in Crysis' epic single player campaign, "Contact," gamers will get to finally experience first-hand the stunning visuals, revolutionary Nanosuit gameplay and open-ended level design that make Crysis one of the most anticipated shooters and PC games of all time. The demo is also poised to include a huge surprise from Crytek!"

News courtesy Cry-Alex!

SH64
08-27-07, 03:01 PM
Are you sure its not a video for the demo ?

breathemetal
08-27-07, 03:02 PM
Haha

Luminal
08-27-07, 03:06 PM
Video demo nstration, im pretty sure it is..:clap: clap clap

sl0ppy_sec0nds
08-27-07, 03:09 PM
Why would it be the 1st mission video demo if there are many trailers out for it already, since E3.

SH64
08-27-07, 03:16 PM
Why would it be the 1st mission video demo if there are many trailers out for it already, since E3.
Don't you get it ? they dont wanna spoil the game for ya hence its the first mission :cool:

raystorm
08-27-07, 03:30 PM
I hope my pc doesn't explode when I try the demo.

Monolyth
08-27-07, 03:32 PM
I hope my pc doesn't explode when I try the demo.

You mean watch? :) Just kidding.

SH64
08-27-07, 03:34 PM
Awesome. I'm sure this demo will make me want a new GPU even more :D
I'm sure the demo will make me want to download all windows media player updates to watch with no troubles :afro2:

ok ok kidding kidding!! (aaa)
edit : lol@monolyth :D

ASUSEN7900GTX
08-27-07, 03:37 PM
naah once you get somewhat and it stops and syas eroor GFX not supported and it quits and your temps on the GFX is lik 120degrees C :D

naah it will be great but 25th september is a bit away

methimpikehoses
08-27-07, 03:48 PM
Hey, good news.

|JuiceZ|
08-27-07, 03:58 PM
great another demo video :D

(j/k)

Monolyth
08-27-07, 04:09 PM
But in this demo you get to watch how you can choose how you want to play the game based on how what setting you put on your nano suit. - oh wait nm.

I think this demo is designed to show you the difference between DX9 and DX10 effects. - GAH!

No no, that's right this demo showed how you can customize your guns and ammo type and such. - WTF THATS NOT IT!?!?!?

Okay okay, obviously this one will show the Aliens. - ****!!!

But we all know what level 1 will be...the Tutorial!!!!
You know what button you should press to jump, duck, run, shoot, aim. How to pause the game, how to save your game, how to drive vehicles, and basically how to shoot either: bottles, helmets, manikins, targets or cardboard. Then you'll have to learn how to use the secondary functions of your weapons which requires you to bounce a nade around a corner through a hole in the wall down and down a sewer-pipe drain that leads to an underground N. Korean nuclear weapons factory that causes a massive explosion that awakens a nearby Alien that you must then learn how to defeat using a twig, a small strip of duct tape, and bug-be-gone. After that you get to drive a jeep out of there, but it's too late, everyone knows you are there, the aliens, the Koreans, and even those funny allies that seem to think they know who you are and pretend to be your friend, but instead receive orders to kill you on sight shortly after Mission 2 begins.

PaiN
08-27-07, 04:17 PM
I heard that the demo is not really a demo......The player is simply dropped on a small beach, where they can enter a hut with a projector in the center of it facing a screen on the back wall, once activated it plays an infinate loop of every Crysis vid ever released...... TORTURE hehehe

Glitch85
08-27-07, 04:22 PM
Finally !!!!!!!!!!

Maybe its another promotional video where you get to see how the menu's and settings work, thats must be the only thing we havent seen yet. :D

Or better one, maybe its a demo where you get inside the game where you spawn inside a building that looks like a cinema that is playing some more crysis videos.

With all those videoes out there you almost doesnt want to buy it because you know what to do and what happens most of the game ;D, just kidding.

Ill better order the liquid nitrogen truck for the 25. sep. then :D

MaUiLoCaL
08-27-07, 04:27 PM
:D

nopp0x00
08-27-07, 05:09 PM
Yeah, we haven't heard those jokes enough. Amateurs.

I'm glad they're finally putting out a demo. Now I can see whether or not I should upgrade from my setup.

fizix
08-27-07, 05:22 PM
Woot, so excited. It will be hard to resist buying another 8800gtx for SLI if the demo doesn't run close to top notch on my rig, or assuming the 9800 series is coming out in November (anyone know?) I'll just wait for that. Glad to hear that Crytek is delivering to the fans; a significantly large demo a month+ before retail release? Thanks! :D

XDanger
08-27-07, 05:29 PM
Demo on the 25th ???? Whens the release date October ? , NOVEMBER !!!! , Oh well ,just in time for all the hardware price cuts
(and near enuf on my Birthday :birthday: to me )

ArrowMk84
08-27-07, 05:39 PM
Woot, so excited. It will be hard to resist buying another 8800gtx for SLI if the demo doesn't run close to top notch on my rig, or assuming the 9800 series is coming out in November (anyone know?) I'll just wait for that. Glad to hear that Crytek is delivering to the fans; a significantly large demo a month+ before retail release? Thanks! :D

The rumor mill expects the G92/9800 to be out in November.

@XDanger: Crysis is shipping in November, IIRC.

SwedX
08-27-07, 05:43 PM
It will be a video showing of the spectacular DX11 mode following the DX10 demo who is built into the game I promise :D

Just as they said it have unlockable features who will take 18 months to be able to play. A bird wispered that in my ear when I was asleep ;)

Ara23
08-27-07, 06:04 PM
Yay! I can't wait to test this game out for myself :D

SH64
08-27-07, 06:06 PM
I heard that the demo is not really a demo......The player is simply dropped on a small beach, where they can enter a hut with a projector in the center of it facing a screen on the back wall, once activated it plays an infinate loop of every Crysis vid ever released...... TORTURE hehehe
Thats a "Pain"!

Dragunov
08-27-07, 06:21 PM
Looking forward to play the demo, I hope my rig can handle the load :D

monly
08-27-07, 06:27 PM
Yeah, we haven't heard those jokes enough. Amateurs.

I'm glad they're finally putting out a demo. Now I can see whether or not I should upgrade from my setup.

Yep the jokes are nearly getting as boring as the videos now.