PDA

View Full Version : XFI Volume Control Panal

Mr Bigman
09-02-07, 04:20 PM
Hey, does the XFI Volume Control Panal for Gaming Entertainment and Music need ro start to give me the effects?

I was reading that gamers like turning off stuff like this to squeeze more out of there gaming rig.

But i can just run it form the start menu group to adjust the settings and shutdown the quicklanch panal for Volume.

Mr Bigman
09-02-07, 07:58 PM
Hmm?

Bearclaw
09-02-07, 10:29 PM
Dear Bigman,

P-A-N-E-L

You simply forgot which was which, it's alright. I'll help you out. You wrote "panal" is the spanish word for honeycomb(According to dictionary.reference.com).

I thnk you meant "Panel" which according to dictionary.com refers to a "a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, XFI Volume Control Panal for Gaming Entertainment and Music wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.

Now, as far as X-fi honeycomb goes, I couldn't help you... maybe crainger could.

Sincerely,
Bearclaw

Mr Bigman
09-02-07, 10:46 PM
You smart ass, LOL i just want to know does the vol panel need to start with windows to use those 3 profiles? Entertainment Gaming Music?

Im trying to eliminate startup items to get a faster experience.

Bearclaw
09-02-07, 10:53 PM
Lol - sorry man, I don't know, I just like causing trouble. Although since you live near me I am afraid of you coming and kicking my ass since your so big..maybe I should stop...

Also, which girl are you in that photo?

Mr Bigman
09-02-07, 11:48 PM
There friends.

I think it would be ok to turn off the systray icon for creative vol and be ok.

Mr Bigman
09-03-07, 05:32 PM
Is this qucklaunch icon necessary to load with windows?

$n][pErMan
09-03-07, 05:53 PM
Is this qucklaunch icon necessary to load with windows?
No it's not. The profiles should load in the backround without needing the little icon. Although I dont think u will really save any boot time by disabling it unless you have a dated system.

Mr Bigman
09-03-07, 09:53 PM
I didn't think so but just turning of off in Msconfig vol panel? Would i still have Entertainment as my preset?

Im getting rid of crap in msconfig like Live Messenger and other tray icons.