PDA

View Full Version : EVGA RMA in Europe

mcolbourn
09-05-07, 06:19 AM
Just wondering if any of you from Europe have any experience with EVGA RMA and the time they normally take to turn around an RMA? As I sent my 680i back about two weeks ago and have not had any news or replacement sent back yet. I did e-mail the Florian Wendt in the RMA dept but have not heard anything back.

SOAD
09-05-07, 12:54 PM
Florian is ****.

I swear he is a scammer. I have tried to RMA my board since May and have had absolutly no luck.

He has asked for my credit card before, and some nominal amounts WERE taken. However he keeps insisting that they havent and is asking me for another one.

Its driving me up the ****ing wall.

I emailed Jakup who was a real credit to the company. Unfortunatly I had to come again in contact with Florian, and I have hit a brick wall again.

The stupid **** can even speak english properly.

Im seriously ****ing annoyed.

mcolbourn
09-05-07, 05:02 PM
I am not happy now if this is true I could have sent my board and may never get it back?

mcolbourn
09-06-07, 02:36 AM
update: I have jsut sent an e-mail to the contact e-mail address for the UK and hope I get at least an answer on what is happening.

SOAD
09-06-07, 06:12 PM
update: I have jsut sent an e-mail to the contact e-mail address for the UK and hope I get at least an answer on what is happening.

lol not a chance.

I have been promised contact........ it has been 3 days now :rolleyes:

They are absolutly brilliant the US end, and the worst **** the europe end.

It has put me off buying eVGA again. God forbid I was in a dire hurry :headexplode:

mcolbourn
09-07-07, 02:41 AM
Happy news

My board turned up today wow mr postman knocked on my door at 7:30.

O well going to have to wait till sunday to put my main PC back togther now but i can't wait to try my quad core out. I hope the board works :)

All I can say about EVGA is they should keep their customers more up-to-date in Europe about the status of their RMA.

jAkUp
09-07-07, 02:43 AM
lol not a chance.

I have been promised contact........ it has been 3 days now :rolleyes:

They are absolutly brilliant the US end, and the worst **** the europe end.

It has put me off buying eVGA again. God forbid I was in a dire hurry :headexplode:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in the processing, the Europe dept has been alerted and will be contacting you directly.

If you have any further concerns please contact me directly.

-Jacob

SOAD
09-07-07, 01:22 PM
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in the processing, the Europe dept has been alerted and will be contacting you directly.

If you have any further concerns please contact me directly.

-Jacob

thanks alot Jacob. Really appreciate it ;)

Gave them my number for the final time. Hopefully it should do the trick.

It turned out that they HAVE taken money out of the account, but that it was taken the US side so they cannot refund it :headexplode:

Frankly I just dont care anymore lol