PDA

View Full Version : Crysis Beta Feedback Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93

XxDeadlyxX
09-11-07, 09:08 PM
The Founders MP Beta has been leaked onto the torrent world (just checked, was curious). I just feel bad for all the retards downloading it. You cant play without a proper key, so what's the point? Just to say you have it? lol

You can play LAN...

I think I'll just hold off until the next batch of keys... unless they are only for Founders Club as well.

$n][pErMan
09-11-07, 09:08 PM
The Founders MP Beta has been leaked onto the torrent world (just checked, was curious). I just feel bad for all the retards downloading it. You cant play without a proper key, so what's the point? Just to say you have it? lol
I believe there is a crack floating around that will allow you to play the game but only in a LAN mode (which for a lot of people is more than enough just to experiance the graphics first hand). Paying for a demo is stupid.. expecially for more than the game will cost... lol.

Unstable_Hero
09-11-07, 09:09 PM
cause when we get keys we will laugh at you cause we will be playing and your gonna be downloading :)

Unstable_Hero
09-11-07, 09:10 PM
You can play LAN...

I think I'll just hold off until the next batch of keys... unless they are only for Founders Club as well.
no you can't. The exe auto checks for online activation no cracks are out yet.

Chubz
09-11-07, 09:11 PM
cause when we get keys we will laugh at you cause we will be playing and your gonna be downloading :)

Won't matter too much considering the single-player demo will be coming out on the 25th and everyone will forget about multiplayer then. :D :D (At least I'm assuming..) (lee63)

breathemetal
09-11-07, 09:13 PM
Won't matter too much considering the single-player demo will be coming out on the 25th and everyone will forget about multiplayer then. :D :D (At least I'm assuming..) (lee63)

The Pirate's will go nuts

sl0ppy_sec0nds
09-11-07, 09:14 PM
Holy ****!! :)
who needs higher settings than this :)
its already far better looking than anything else on a PC.
damn!

I agree. I was worried about the visuals because of the bad quality images that were posted here yesterday. But these videos really show what Crysis is all about. The king of graphics this generation without a doubt.

jcrox
09-11-07, 09:29 PM
The Pirate's will go nuts

Why would the pirates go nuts over a demo thats free to download? :wtf:

Unless of course nvidia starts charging money to download from nzone.

KasuCode
09-11-07, 09:36 PM
My post I made on another fourm:

While still hardly understanding how to play "power surge" (the only game mode currently) seems balanced and fun. The Nano suit is great. Its very balanced how they have it setup. Its not overpowered but very dangerious if you get quick with it and know how to use it. For instance if you use cloak your energy starts to drain depending on how much you move or the actions you use. If you walk slow it drains very slowly. If you move around fast it can drain in a few seconds. So if you are just trying to hide you can cloak and stand in once spot and have it on for quite a long time. Change suit ability by pressing in the mid mouse button or "v" then move the mouse in the direction of the suit ability you wish to use. The Nano suit is great, Very Fast and good feel.

Game animations for movement and such are the best I have seen in any fps. Its hard to explane but something you will see as soon as you start playing. Vehicles are pretty cool too. I love the hovercraft.

As others and I have said the game even at its current beta settings looks great. I cant wait to see the full details and DX10 effects.

jAkUp
09-11-07, 09:40 PM
How do you get movable vegetation? Mine doesnt move when I shoot it or walk through it :(

KasuCode
09-11-07, 09:42 PM
How do you get movable vegetation? Mine doesnt move when I shoot it or walk through it :(

All Ive ever done to get it is set your settings before you join a game then after your in the game. I just set the master setting to High before and while in the game and it works fine for me.

stillman_
09-11-07, 09:59 PM
[pErMan']Its now up on a few Torrents with a crack to play the game. You can only play LAN games with the crack but it should allow you to at least enjoy the pretty graphics :) If you are not signed up on a private torrent site I do believe I also saw it on a few publics sites as well already (although I would be weary of that as those are not monitored). :D DL'ing off torrent as we speak. Also, make sure you get the right one and not the old BS version that came out awhile back and was fake.

$n][pErMan where can i found this crack? I'm just a few moments left from playing crysis got damit :p

einstein_314
09-11-07, 10:01 PM
really? Hmm, that's weird. You're sure everything is set to high?

KasuCode
09-11-07, 10:05 PM
$n][pErMan where can i found this crack? I'm just a few moments left from playing crysis got damit :p

Dont ask for Cracks on NVnews. Youll have to look elsewhere.

stillman_
09-11-07, 10:14 PM
Sorry, just wanna play this fking beta so bad now...

Anyways $n][pErMan i added you to msn, pic me up mate!

Cheers ;)

nekrosoft13
09-11-07, 10:17 PM

i just set it to high and it works

nvyou939
09-11-07, 10:26 PM
We can't change graphics setting?? :|

einstein_314
09-11-07, 10:46 PM
We can't change graphics setting?? :|
Sigh....if you'd read through this thread this has been addressed MANY times. Even though the settings say low, they are actually on high. Assuming you have selected high at some point....

gulizard
09-11-07, 10:46 PM
Not sure if this has anything to do with the performance of this game, but I noticed that this game didn't detect a few of my steppings on my processor. I looked through a system log in the main folder - very possible they made this MP run horrible.

jAkUp
09-11-07, 11:12 PM
really? Hmm, that's weird. You're sure everything is set to high?

Actually it is working now :)

Dreamingawake
09-11-07, 11:37 PM
GAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this sux, I'm in the Founders club @ Fileplanet and still no
more Beta keys........... I WANNA PLAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY:cool:

WeReWoLf
09-12-07, 12:09 AM
GAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this sux, I'm in the Founders club @ Fileplanet and still no
more Beta keys........... I WANNA PLAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY:cool:

You're not the only one, i got a Yearly subscription because i was sick of missing out on all this stuff, and i missed the first key release.

Bokishi
09-12-07, 12:12 AM
If only SLI worked...

brownstone
09-12-07, 01:26 AM
You're not the only one, i got a Yearly subscription because i was sick of missing out on all this stuff, and i missed the first key release.

Yeah I guess Fileplanets 'Play It First With Fileplanet' when you sign up doesn't mean much even with an annual subscription.

I wouldn't be to happy either.

v3rninater
09-12-07, 01:32 AM
Gameplay/Graphics...all will be very well when the game comes out. Works pretty darn good for Beta too.