PDA

View Full Version : Crysis Beta Feedback Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93

XxDeadlyxX
09-20-07, 08:07 PM
agentkay sent PM first, you both were exactly 13 minutes late :)

agentkay
09-20-07, 08:09 PM
Yippie! (nana2) Thanks XxDeadlyxX, thats a great move from you to pass on the key that you indirectly paid for. :thumbsup:

XxDeadlyxX
09-20-07, 08:11 PM
No problem, hope it runs better for you than it did for me lol :(

balex99
09-20-07, 08:14 PM
Thanks XxDeadlyxX for the offer. Would have thanked you earlier but I was too busy typing trying to get their first.

Agentkay, let me know how the game runs. I am running similar system.

mumstheword
09-20-07, 10:03 PM
Deadly, when will you be offering your GTS for free?

Aphot
09-20-07, 10:12 PM
Finally got my Crysis key!

XxDeadlyxX
09-20-07, 10:39 PM
Deadly, when will you be offering your GTS for free?

When G110 is out and 8800GTS is worth $20 :D

Dreamingawake
09-21-07, 01:10 AM
lol...riiight.

pics or shens (showing fps with action in server). Then pics with no action.

lol, how difficult is it to believe that some one actually knows how to
use a computer?

the beta DOES run great for me. end of story.

I'm sure there are lots of other people who it runs great for as well. :)

Turican
09-21-07, 02:03 AM

:)

good joke :lol2: :bash:

californian1
09-21-07, 03:26 AM
use a computer?

yeah i play it on 1680x1050 no aa all high

with system in my sig, but this game only uses 1 card, and i am getting around 30fps most of the time.. of course during gunfight sometimes when theres a du jumping in front of me, it drops to 22~25-ish, but hey thats prolly lag

when i walk around in the jungle/open area near ocean i still get high 20s .. ie 28/29fps

i gotta say i have high hope for the demo, hopefully nv release a driver that lets Crysis uses SLI b4 the demo...

wysiwyg
09-21-07, 04:22 AM
just signed up with 3 emails

being from and in london is why i wanna play this to see how fooked up it can look in a game :D

agentkay
09-21-07, 07:21 AM
Thanks XxDeadlyxX for the offer. Would have thanked you earlier but I was too busy typing trying to get their first.

Agentkay, let me know how the game runs. I am running similar system.

I have to say Iīm surprised how good the beta runs and how playable is at all settings on high, 16AF and 1920x1080 (driver 163.69/HQ), no AA. Sure the servers werenīt very full and I donīt have FRAPS installed but for a beta I certainly didnīt expect that at all. Even when the framerates were in the 20s (guessing) it was still very playable, no mouse lag, and thanks to the motion blur it looked still quite smooth.

One thing though, the game surely greets any system instabilty with BSODs and crashes. I was testing a new O/C of 3,45Ghz and thought it was stable because Orthos and other games ran fine but Crysis kept causing Nvdisp.dll BSODs (Page not present in Pagefile) within a minute. Went back to my old stable o/c at stock voltage (3,3Ghz) and havenīt see any crashes/BSODs yet.

Nanosuitguy
09-21-07, 07:22 AM
just signed up with 3 emails

being from and in london is why i wanna play this to see how fooked up it can look in a game :D
LOL you moron...

PLEASE READ THESE POINTS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP.
- The registration below is essential if you want to be considered for a beta key through the inCrysis program.
- The registration below will not immediately provide you with a key. This will be provided at a later date (coming soon)
- There are a limited number of keys available. Preference will be given to community members. inCrysis can’t guarantee that you will receive a key. This is completely dependent on the level of demand.
- Please do not email or post asking when you will receive your beta key. This will be announced soon.
- DO NOT signup more than once. This WILL NOT increase your chances of getting a key, rather you will automatically be declined.
- If you are a member on a Crysis community for Fansite, please enter your forum or membership nick in the "Your Name or Handle" box.

CaptNKILL
09-21-07, 07:33 AM
use a computer?

It depends on your definition of great.

20-30fps is not great for 90% of the people who have systems capable of running the game at all. In fact, thats probably not even playable for many.

It has less to do with knowing how to use a computer and more to do with low standards for performance. :o

Revs
09-21-07, 08:07 AM
Just got my key and downloaded Beta 2. I aint bothered reading too much of this thread as I was just gonna wait 'til the demo, but my lack of patients got the better of me. :p

Could someone please gimmi a quick overview of the problems/limitations, ie, I read there is no SLI ability and you have to mess with .ini files to get settings on high!?!

Sorry, I don't mean to be lazy, it's just i'm at work an can't take an hour off to read the millions of posts :( . Thanks in advance :D

Eltigre88
09-21-07, 08:14 AM
Just got my key and downloaded Beta 2. I aint bothered reading too much of this thread as I was just gonna wait 'til the demo, but my lack of patients got the better of me. :p

Could someone please gimmi a quick overview of the problems/limitations, ie, I read there is no SLI ability and you have to mess with .ini files to get settings on high!?!

Sorry, I don't mean to be lazy, it's just i'm at work an can't take an hour off to read the millions of posts :( . Thanks in advance :D

Don't be afraid to see frogs flying(you'll see). Water reflects wrong colors. My system put everything at high with no messing with files. "P" to select your weapons when you spawn. Shadows give people away who are cloaked. I think that is everything other than a boat and tank issue not worth mentioning. I love the game and the graphics are great. Of course I wish there was more blood so you can tell when you hit someone, but of course the suit stops penatration for the first few rounds. I like being on the Korean side due to you spawn on land and don't have to mess with the American sub to boat to land thing. I still got alot to learn about all that there is as far as key commands to push.

Revs
09-21-07, 08:17 AM
Don't be afraid to see frogs flying(you'll see). Water reflects wrong colors. My system put everything at high with no messing with files. "P" to select your weapons when you spawn. Shadows give people away who are cloaked. I think that is everything other than a boat and tank issue not worth mentioning. I love the game and the graphics are great. Of course I wish there was more blood so you can tell when you hit someone, but of course the suit stops penatration for the first few rounds. I like being on the Korean side due to you spawn on land and don't have to mess with the American sub to boat to land thing. I still got alot to learn about all that there is as far as key commands to push.

Cheers. What about SLI??

Maximillian79
09-21-07, 08:42 AM
can forget about playing this with my setup :cry:
Just tryed beta.. Unplayabel

Damn i need it to be November... and some money would be nice too....

BioHazZarD
09-21-07, 09:26 AM
omg i cant belive this, i got one of the 36 keys on the crysis-online short list haha too good to be true.

qube
09-21-07, 10:25 AM
can forget about playing this with my setup :cry:
Just tryed beta.. Unplayabel

Damn i need it to be November... and some money would be nice too.... tja Maxi if you do not like the beta cant you give me the key P:D

randy1
09-21-07, 10:47 AM
lol i already asked him

Maximillian79
09-21-07, 11:07 AM
tja Maxi if you do not like the beta cant you give me the key P:D

lol yeah had a few fast pm' s

im still gonna try to get used to playing it at some setting...

Game seems fun...

If just it ran better on my setup... but just wont upgrade now so close to 9800 hopefully

six_storm
09-21-07, 11:17 AM
I wish the MP Beta was straight up DM instead of "Power Struggle". Would've been more fun . . . but you know what? Who cares cuz the SP demo will be here in a few days!!!!! w00t!!

Eltigre88
09-21-07, 11:22 AM
I wish the MP Beta was straight up DM instead of "Power Struggle". Would've been more fun . . . but you know what? Who cares cuz the SP demo will be here in a few days!!!!! w00t!!

The single person demo is coming out soon? Is this posted some where? So will it be DX10?

Eltigre88
09-21-07, 11:22 AM
Cheers. What about SLI??

I heard the game only runs on one card from other members.