PDA

View Full Version : Crysis Beta Feedback Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93

Chubz
10-09-07, 12:39 PM
Rocket launcher is stupid easy 1 shot 1 kill weapon. Blast radius doesn't seem to damage the shooter at all. Indoors RL is a total noob weapon. :(

Only thing I don't like about this game is fire fights are often over in a matter of seconds. Round the corner and meet an enemy, 1 of us will die in a matter of 3 sec or less, most of the time.

Believe me Destroy, I feel your pain.

Last night I was going to capture an alien crash site and I saw that there was an enemy currently there; I went looking inside the tall-green building with the staircase inside, and as soon as I stepped in there, he was on like the 5th step and shot me with a rocket launcher (I was only about 7 or 8 feet away) before I could even react.

I swear, I cannot stand it when someone uses rocket launchers in these types of games as an infantry-killer weapon. Why don't they go out and use it to blow up my team's tanks or something? Oh, right, because they can kill me before I even have a fighting chance? :rolleyes:

Something else that greatly pisses me off are the snipers who sit halfway across the map and pick you off before you even know where they are, so you buy a sniper rifle to try and combat the person and it turns out they've moved somewhere else.. so while you look for their new location, "BAM!" they shoot you from somewhere else and you die.

Seriously, what the hell? The Gauss rifle is the most annoying about this because they can kill you with one shot almost every time even in armor mode and with 100% energy & health.

I guess this is just what snipers are meant to do, but I'll be damned if it isn't the most pussy-fied stuff I've ever seen. It doesn't help that your standard assault rifle barely scratches them in single-shot mode (which is really the only chance you stand versus them), but even if you try shooting them in that mode, they'll just use the radar to track you down and kill you for the hundredth time.

Chubz
10-09-07, 12:56 PM
SUPER BUMP! (Double-post necessary!)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANNOUNCED!

http://www.incrysis.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=508

Minimum System Requirements

OS – Windows XP or Windows Vista

Processor – 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)

Memory – 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)

Video Card –256 MB**

Hard Drive – 12GB

Sound Card – DirectX 9.0c compatible

* Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.

** Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.

Recommended System Requirements

OS – Windows XP / Vista

Processor – Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+

Memory – 2.0 GB RAM

GPU – NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar

Bring out the happy GTS owners! :D

BioHazZarD
10-09-07, 01:25 PM
I wonder what res and what AA at thoose recommended specs you could play at..

Destroy
10-09-07, 02:41 PM
Seriously, what the hell?

I guess this is just what snipers are meant to do, but I'll be damned if it isn't the most pussy-fied stuff I've ever seen.

Heh, snipers, yeah they can be real annoying. Nothing like trying to get into a truck and BLAM <headshot>. Spawn again... My only hope is snipers on my team are helping me out sometimes covering my butt.

On one server, some dude had the Gauss riffle and was sniping most of my team coming out of the bunker. Took us a good 3 min to get rid of the bass tard.

Still love the game though, first multiplayer game to hook me in since TFC and that's with all the bugs and rough edges still in this demo.

Chubz
10-09-07, 06:10 PM
Still love the game though, first multiplayer game to hook me in since TFC and that's with all the bugs and rough edges still in this demo.

I know what you mean.. even with the lame performance and issues here and there, it still has me hooked mores o than any other game right now and that's a very good sign for things to come. I just can't wait for the single-player demo!

|JuiceZ|
10-09-07, 06:20 PM
I know what you mean.. even with the lame performance and issues here and there, it still has me hooked mores o than any other game right now and that's a very good sign for things to come. I just can't wait for the single-player demo!

x2

Dragunov
10-09-07, 06:45 PM
The cheaters are coming...

http://www.msxsecurity.com/crysishacks.php

Please remove those link and give it to the developers (Crytek)

Destroy
10-09-07, 10:52 PM
Ha, just figured out tonight you can use the portable radar to hunt down enemy snipers. Gets you points real easy. heh.

K007
10-09-07, 11:44 PM
wallhacking with this engine is like 1fps mode lol..for once i am glad the game is gonna run like ass in the first place ><...

rHy0
10-10-07, 09:23 AM
SUPER BUMP! (Double-post necessary!)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANNOUNCED!

http://www.incrysis.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=508

Bring out the happy GTS owners! :D
Now see I don't see the good news in this for GTS owners like myself...

What people don't realise is that recommended means just barely playable at only fairly high settings at an average res.....

BAD NEWS!!!!!!! :thumbdwn: At least for me anyway..... cause if I can't max out the game then I loose interest in it all together.

BioHazZarD
10-10-07, 09:34 AM
But that depends on what resolution Crytek intended to use with thoose specs, is it 1600x1200 or higher? I hope so..

Nanosuitguy
10-10-07, 11:14 AM
yeah it takes skill to kill someone shooting at u with FY71, SCAR, at close distance ie 10 feet , in this case enemy fires back

vs

someone camps and shoots a someone else who doesnt shoot back at long distance with sniper rifle
in this case enemy deosnt, jeez i wonder which takes more skill

lol and u were only captain thats weak , thats not even close to colonel, let alone general, thats what happen when u camp and snipe , vs capture bunkers/factory

Stfu u tard... i own you ever day a week, I only sniped in the end you idiot. Most of the time i did exaktly what u described. **** off willya?

evox
10-10-07, 11:18 AM
WTF? Calm down for crying out loud. it's just a game..... =/

Chubz
10-10-07, 02:35 PM
WTF? Calm down for crying out loud. it's just a game..... =/

Yeah, for real.. you're both craploads better than me so there's no need to argue who's better in a BETA. :rolleyes:

mojoman0
10-10-07, 05:53 PM
more dx9-10 comparisons...

http://www.crysis-online.com/?id=428

Eliminator
10-10-07, 06:24 PM
more dx9-10 comparisons...

http://www.crysis-online.com/?id=428
nice screens.... that motion blur and depth of field stuff is very annoying... thank God you can turn it off easily in the config

brownstone
10-11-07, 02:08 PM
Hey I have tried a couple of the 163 drivers but the max resolution I can choose under ingame options is 13** something. So at the moment I am playing at 1280x800. I was trying to play at 16:10 1680x1050. Anyone else having this problem? Is it the 163 driver series? Thx.

FastRedPonyCar
10-11-07, 02:24 PM
nice screens.... that motion blur and depth of field stuff is very annoying... thank God you can turn it off easily in the config

the shots of the waves are unreal.

californian1
10-11-07, 03:05 PM
Stfu u tard... i own you ever day a week, I only sniped in the end you idiot. Most of the time i did exaktly what u described. **** off willya?

why dont u stfu u pre-pubert nub, u suck like shlt u idiot, only a captain, and 50 kills and u wanna brag, i was colonel , 2 ranks more than ur shltty score, i had 73 kills

what a weak ass biatch

no no no i fuŠking own u , u mother fuŠking shlt, shltty a$$ fuŠk-tard

and its "exactly" not "exaktly" , u dumbass, fuŠking deutsche bag

six_storm
10-11-07, 03:18 PM
Still not going over to Vista IMO. I like the look of Crysis in DX10 and it's more noticeable now than before, but Vista still sucks serious arse. XP FTW.

m3dude
10-11-07, 05:11 PM
why dont u stfu u pre-pubert nub, u suck like shlt u idiot, only a captain, and 50 kills and u wanna brag, i was colonel , 2 ranks more than ur shltty score, i had 73 kills

what a weak ass biatch

its not "deutsche" its "douche genius.

californian1
10-11-07, 05:40 PM
its not "deutsche" its "douche genius.

no its "deutsche bag"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=deutsche+bag

that guys from german or netherland or something, thats why he used "exaktly"

evox
10-12-07, 03:25 AM
This thread has gone Nightmare_beta

what a weak ass biatch

I've seen better responses on YouTube. seriously, are you 12?

Nanosuitguy
10-12-07, 08:31 AM
You're just silly, i wont even argue with you. Noone like your rude attitude here, boosting and flaming etc. Please just leave this forum. And u call me pre-pub? You are the one seem like a damn kid when you're whining over others language using words like nub yourself. Am not from the states nor england etc and i don't really care about spelling as long ppl understand what am saying, but you're just a rude pile of crap so go bother another forum please.

Oh and by the way, its "douche bag" not "deutsche bage" if you wanna have it that way...

mumstheword
10-12-07, 08:44 AM
What happened to all the love in this thread?