View Full Version : unbelievable Halo 3 site

Pages : [1] 2

Badboy_12345
09-17-07, 06:23 AM
http://halo3.com/believe/test/shell.html

this is one of the coolest things I have ever seen on the web :drooling:

fizix
09-17-07, 06:31 AM
I'm not going to lie, that is fkn amazing.

crainger
09-17-07, 06:57 AM
Wow. Clever, very clever. Hard not to get caught up in the Halo 3 hype.

I noticed a video wont be unlocked until Oct :wtf:

and where are all the Elites?

Buenamos
09-17-07, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I was playin with it yesterday....aaah I can't wait! (nana2)

CaptNKILL
09-17-07, 07:11 AM
Thats pretty cool.

Mangler
09-17-07, 07:23 AM
Ms really know how to promote their aaa-titles, that's one cool site(even though I think the style of the halo3 tv-adds+this site is more fitting the gears of war universe than the more colorful halo universe)

nutcrackr
09-17-07, 08:16 AM
their budget is pretty big, lot of dev could make a decent game just from the advertising.

NaitoSan
09-17-07, 08:44 AM
wow... very impressive site. im really curious about locked video for oct. maybe a teaser to halo live action movie? halo 3 is supposed to be a huge game, and i wonder if master chief actually dies in this trilogy (at site, it showed master chief seems to give up but has plasma grenade as last resort). i can't wait for halo 3 to arrive!

S.I.N
09-17-07, 11:58 AM
Thats pretty damn cool. I wonder how they were able to do that with a browser. Don't know if anyone saw Deja-Vu with Denzel Washington but this was one of the cool things about it. They were able to look into the past and see it from any angle.

Ninjaman09
09-17-07, 12:05 PM
All I see is a black background...:(

edit...nevermind I reloaded and the flash site popped up, weird.

Severian126
09-17-07, 02:20 PM
Don't knock Barbie Horse Adventures. I have that puppy on pre-order!

Buenamos
09-17-07, 05:08 PM
Wow. Clever, very clever. Hard not to get caught up in the Halo 3 hype.

I noticed a video wont be unlocked until Oct :wtf:

and where are all the Elites?

There's aren't any elites in the single player campaign of Halo 3. Looks like someone needs to go back and play the halo series to catch up on the story line. ;)

crainger
09-17-07, 05:59 PM
Yeah it has been awhile. I know the Brutes kinda replaced them, but I assumed they would still fight, but as a lower cast. Like the Grunts. Unless they rebelled? Bah I need to play it again. :o

kev13dd
09-17-07, 07:59 PM
I was going to buy Halo 3 all along, but this freaking media blitz has practically got me sealed on buying it the night of it's release

I find it odd that the description says "by letting himself be captured" in scene, then his personal description says he's earned ever medal except the Prisoner of War one. Perhaps once you win them all you automatically win the war?

There's aren't any elites in the single player campaign of Halo 3. Looks like someone needs to go back and play the halo series to catch up on the story line. ;)

Liar! I bet you the price of the game that not only are there elites in the single player, you EVEN get to play as one :D

K

|MaguS|
09-17-07, 08:02 PM
I wish the game was like that... total outright chaos...

crainger
09-17-07, 08:04 PM
In the future medals are like Pokemon.

SOAD
09-17-07, 08:11 PM
damn. Very nice.

Still not getting it lol. At least not immediatly

pkirby11
09-17-07, 11:27 PM
It's making me sad to see the Master Chief caught like that. He's to bad ass to believe he'd die, I hope he doesn't. Really I think I might just cry! :D

Just kidding, on a serious note though this makes me want it all that much more!!!!

Buenamos
09-20-07, 02:36 PM
I was going to buy Halo 3 all along, but this freaking media blitz has practically got me sealed on buying it the night of it's release

I find it odd that the description says "by letting himself be captured" in scene, then his personal description says he's earned ever medal except the Prisoner of War one. Perhaps once you win them all you automatically win the war?

Liar! I bet you the price of the game that not only are there elites in the single player, you EVEN get to play as one :D

K

Actually, I've just come to find out that it indeed does include elites in the single player campaign. I just assumed that they wouldn't from the 2nd but they're definitely there and badass too!

3DBrad
09-20-07, 02:53 PM
From what I've seen, the game still looks like a slideshow.

Gears of War ran at 30fps, however, it has great motion blur, so it looked quite nice. This game, Microsoft's "big hitter" doesn't have motion blur (as far as I know), so it just looks choppy still.

Quick420
09-20-07, 02:53 PM
Pretty neat little flash game? they have for a website.Halo schmalo;)

Redeemed
09-20-07, 03:00 PM
Wow. And ofcourse we'll have to wait another two or three years before it makes it to PC... :(

zoomy942
09-20-07, 03:11 PM
awesome

zoomy942
09-20-07, 03:33 PM
that making of video was freakin amazing. holy cow

zoomy942
09-20-07, 03:35 PM
interesting tidbit here..

capture?