PDA

View Full Version : IGN UK Sega Rally Revo Review

Marvel_us
09-17-07, 12:54 PM
8.8/10

Seems like the PS3 version holds up great graphically. No weird slowdowns!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/820/820407p2.html

sytaylor
09-17-07, 01:39 PM
SEX WEE!

*Reads review thingy*

They say it plays like the original, that will do for me. SEGA Rally 2 was a mild disapointment as I was a massive fan of how the first handled. The limited courses are a very good thing. It allows you to really master them.

OMG I want an xbox360 release date... and where is my VF5 damnit?!

Marvel_us
09-17-07, 01:49 PM
SEX WEE!

*Reads review thingy*

They say it plays like the original, that will do for me. SEGA Rally 2 was a mild disapointment as I was a massive fan of how the first handled. The limited courses are a very good thing. It allows you to really master them.

OMG I want an xbox360 release date... and where is my VF5 damnit?!

I think there is a demo coming on Xbox Live for it tonight.

sytaylor
09-17-07, 03:27 PM
No network cable for my 360 at the moment. Suck.

Ill get it launch day though.

Mr_LoL
09-18-07, 01:47 AM
The PS3 version may have held up great graphically, but the reviewer's spelling didn't! Teeheehee!
That spelling looks right to me :)

sytaylor
09-18-07, 08:32 AM
In a one month window for the 360:

NB2k8
Pro Evo Soccer 2008
SEGA Rally Revo
VF5
Halo 3
Project Gotham 4

All get released! Im gonna have NO money for christmas presents this year.

S.I.N
09-18-07, 01:54 PM
Just tried the demo and its pretty damn good. Graphics didnt grab me at first but playing the Canyon and seeing it whizzing by with no hiccups made me say wow. Even from the Demo its much better than Dirt on many levels. It also actually has a classic Sega Rally/RalliSport Challenge feel to me. This will be my racing fix for sure this Fall.

1337_Like_ThaT
09-23-07, 02:31 AM
Just tried the demo and its pretty damn good. Graphics didnt grab me at first but playing the Canyon and seeing it whizzing by with no hiccups made me say wow. Even from the Demo its much better than Dirt on many levels. It also actually has a classic Sega Rally/RalliSport Challenge feel to me. This will be my racing fix for sure this Fall.

^^ Agree

Just finished playing throug the demo a couple of times and I have to admit I had more fun playing this than DIRT. The graphics were amazing IMO and the cars, at least in the demo, are fun to drive. Handling is a bit to get used to but I find this as good a racing game as MotorStorm is on bikes

Lyme
09-23-07, 11:17 AM
I found the demo of Dirt looked slightly better, steered better, and had more variation. However what works for Sega Revo is the real multiplayer.