PDA

View Full Version : *** Post your Steam, Origin, and Xfire ID's ***

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Tygerwoody
09-18-07, 11:25 AM
I only have a small handful of NVNews guys on my Steam friend list and Xfire friend list. I would like to get more of you on it so we can play some games.

If you don't have Xfire, get it. I know what most of you are thinking "but I use MSN/AIM/some other lame program! All my friends use it!". Xfire is great. Its really easy to see what games your friends are in. You can instantly join a game with you friends without ever asking them what server IP they are on. Just right click their name and hit "join game" and you are in. Xfire is great. If you still don't want Xfire, you can at least post your Steam ID. ;)

Please post your Steam ID and Xfire ID.

Steam: Tygerwoody
Xfire: sarlaiel

nVJoe
09-18-07, 12:21 PM
steam: udawg71

WeReWoLf
09-18-07, 12:31 PM
Says it can't find Udawg71

Steam: Werewolph

nVJoe
09-18-07, 12:39 PM
I'll check it again when I get home. My buddies all use that name to find me.

Mr. Hunt
09-18-07, 01:09 PM
Steam: Paul Kersey

|MaguS|
09-18-07, 01:37 PM
steam: egbtmagus
xfire: see sig

Namrok
09-18-07, 01:40 PM
steam: Namrok

Also, I'm not finding any of these steam ids when I search. Only Werewolph has shown up.

Tygerwoody
09-18-07, 01:53 PM
my steam id may be sarlaiel, not sure. I thought it was Tygerwoody though. /shrug

Rakeesh
09-18-07, 01:54 PM
Steam: [HK]AlphaWolf

I only have CSS, HL2DM, TFC and NS installed right now though.

EDIT: This is the name listed under friends > options > edit profile > name? Yes?

Redeemed
09-18-07, 01:57 PM
steam: egbtmagus
xfire: see sig

A buddy of yours uses one of your accounts- correct? Magus32? Saw him in a CS:S game one night and thought it was you. :o

Oh, my SteamID is: retherfordaehs

nVJoe
09-18-07, 02:16 PM
I so want to kill all of you... even if you are on my team.

Namrok
09-18-07, 02:17 PM
Your SteamID should be whats listed on the My SteamID tab under the Community tab in steam. I can't even follow the sequence you are talking about Alphawolf. There is a friends window, but no options. Goto steamcommunity.com and search for your own name if you aren't sure.

Tygerwoody
09-18-07, 02:28 PM
I can't believe you guys don't use Xfire. We could even setup an NVNews guild and all you would have to do is join the guild, then have direct access to all members.

|MaguS|
09-18-07, 02:31 PM
A buddy of yours uses one of your accounts- correct? Magus32? Saw him in a CS:S game one night and thought it was you. :o

Oh, my SteamID is: retherfordaehs

lol, I always go by |MaguS|. If something doesn't allow |'s I will go by EGBTMagus or Pocky4Th3Win.

Namrok
09-18-07, 02:31 PM
I had an x-fire account at one point. Don't remember what it was. Still, it'd just amount to adding all my steam games to it or however that would work.

Redeemed
09-18-07, 02:33 PM
lol, I always go by |MaguS|. If something doesn't allow |'s I will go by EGBTMagus or Pocky4Th3Win.

That is one of your accounts though, right?

nVJoe
09-18-07, 02:35 PM
I am going to spawn camp TK Redeemed and Magus.

|MaguS|
09-18-07, 02:38 PM

Nope...

Rakeesh
09-18-07, 02:59 PM
Your SteamID should be whats listed on the My SteamID tab under the Community tab in steam. I can't even follow the sequence you are talking about Alphawolf. There is a friends window, but no options. Goto steamcommunity.com and search for your own name if you aren't sure.

I don't see a community tab in steam. I logged into steamcommunity.com and it lists my ID as [HK]AlphaWolf

Unless you have to give your steam login name? No way I am posting that. I made this account back in the prime days of steam when they required you to use your email address as your login, and they don't provide any way of changing it.

Redeemed
09-18-07, 03:04 PM
Nope...
Crap. :( I was harrassing the dude with jokes about Crainger, fapping, and the like all cause I thought it was you. He never really seemed to get the jokes cause all his replies would be to the effect of "Umm... Ok. :\ " or what not. Then one day he said "Who the hell are you?" and I was like "WTF???". That's when the grim news became known. :o :(

Rakeesh
09-18-07, 03:06 PM
Anybody ever notice how gay the knife animation in CS:S is? I mean honestly, who would swing a knife like that? And why?

Namrok
09-18-07, 03:15 PM
Anybody ever notice how gay the knife animation in CS:S is? I mean honestly, who would swing a knife like that? And why?

Clearly they swing their knife like that to pick up dudes. It is gay after all. Do they start singing songs from West Side Story too?

Rakeesh
09-18-07, 03:43 PM
Hmm...I just closed and restarted steam and the community tab suddenly showed up.

|MaguS|
09-18-07, 03:43 PM
Crap. :( I was harrassing the dude with jokes about Crainger, fapping, and the like all cause I thought it was you. He never really seemed to get the jokes cause all his replies would be to the effect of "Umm... Ok. :\ " or what not. Then one day he said "Who the hell are you?" and I was like "WTF???". That's when the grim news became known. :o :(
ROFL! :afro2:

Q
09-18-07, 03:59 PM
Steam: Qlitchford