PDA

View Full Version : My 360 has been gathering dust

saguy
09-19-07, 05:26 AM
Not because there have been a lack of excellent games but because I have been getting them for the PC. I got my 360 for exclusives and now it's pay back time with Halo coming out this week, Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata and that other Jap rpg (I think it's Lost Odyssey or something). Are there any other 360 exclusives coming out before the end of the year/

S.I.N
09-19-07, 08:05 AM
You don't have the internet?

nekrosoft13
09-19-07, 08:07 AM
Not because there have been a lack of excellent games but because I have been getting them for the PC. I got my 360 for exclusives and now it's pay back time with Halo coming out this week, Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata and that other Jap rpg (I think it's Lost Odyssey or something). Are there any other 360 exclusives coming out before the end of the year/

Mass Effect will be on PC also, just later. At least for me its worth the wait

saguy
09-19-07, 08:14 AM
You don't have the internet?I do but I'm not really interested in multiplayer, besides I suck with a gamepad even though I enjoy using one. I play some PC games online.

S.I.N
09-19-07, 08:56 AM
Hell, I basically got it for exclusives also but I dont see what the problem is when the games that come to the PC come months later. And MP really ain't my thing either so almost all my games are for the single experience.

I dunno but this is my list of games to get this fall so maybe you will spot a good one...

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (The reason I got a 360)
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Sega Rally Revo
Virtua Fighter 5 (For MP)
Need for Speed ProStreet
Half-Life 2 Orange Box (would normally get this for the PC but I want to replay HL2 with the updated effects)

msxyz
09-19-07, 11:37 AM
If a game comes out on both on PC and Xbox360 I've decided to go with the latter. I'm through updating my PC just to keep up with games.

Said this, the 26th october The Witcher will be release and it will be PC only. I predict my xbox 360 will gather a LOT of dust... :)

Tork64
09-19-07, 11:39 AM
MASS EFFECT > all

:)

saguy
09-19-07, 02:13 PM
MASS EFFECT > all

:)I can only hope so cause I have had a lot of disappointment with RPG's of late.

Can you believe it I got my Halo release dates mixed up and I thought it was coming out on Friday meaning pre-order arriving tomorrow. And now only to find out that it's next week, aagh the agony!

nekrosoft13
09-19-07, 02:33 PM
Said this, the 26th october The Witcher will be release and it will be PC only. I predict my xbox 360 will gather a LOT of dust... :)

Witcher is over 80 hours of gameplay

|MaguS|
09-19-07, 02:36 PM
Witcher is over 80 hours of gameplay

Thats what they claim...

Lyme
09-19-07, 03:01 PM
Nothing going on in here, move along.

tornadog
09-19-07, 03:05 PM
Can you post a picture of the gathered dust. I am curious; when you say its gathering dust, does it really show? Have you tried using a blower or something to remove it???

saguy
09-19-07, 04:46 PM
Nothing going on in here, move along.Like every other post, thread and forum that discusses games.

Lyme
09-19-07, 05:11 PM
Like every other post, thread and forum that discusses games.

But your not discussing anything other than how your not interested in the titles on the 360 because you prefer the pc. My dreamcast is collecting dust but you don't see me whining all over the place about it.

six_storm
09-19-07, 05:33 PM
My X360 has been getting some dust on it as well. I started playing GoW again (amazing game) but games like Crysis and UT3 have caught my attention. Halo 3 . . . pshh. GTA4 has been delayed for a little while so I still have some time.

saguy
09-19-07, 05:41 PM
But your not discussing anything other than how your not interested in the titles on the 360 because you prefer the pc. My dreamcast is collecting dust but you don't see me whining all over the place about it.I do not really think you read my post and maybe all you read was the title. I was not been critical of the games or the 360. There have been excellent games but I have bought them for the PC as they are cheaper. I did state that I am very much looking foward to exclusive games that will be coming out. If the cost of games were not an issue I woild have got more on the 360. You do know that it is possible to enjoy gaming on the 360 and PC.

crainger
09-19-07, 05:50 PM
Can you post a picture of the gathered dust. I am curious; when you say its gathering dust, does it really show? Have you tried using a blower or something to remove it???

My 360 and PS3 gathers dust even while I'm using them. Do some people have the actual console itself sitting on their lap with them while they game, and that stops everyday dust forming?