PDA

View Full Version : PS3's White Knight Story

pkirby11
09-21-07, 12:07 AM
Ohh my god, I'm glad I bought a PS3 just for this alone. Looks amazing if you're into Japanese style RPG's. If you haven't go to IGN and check out the new trailers for it from the Tokyo Game Show going on now. Looks to be a real winner in my opinion.

Any ways just thought I'd bring up the fact that there is a nice new video for it on IGN. Who else is excited by this? :D

PS
For all you lazy bums, here is a link to IGNs site with the new videos: http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/856/856638/vids_1.html

Marvel_us
09-21-07, 10:07 AM
Yup, this game is creating a lot of buzz. I still haven't check out the TGS videos yet. Will do...in a few though.

pkirby11
09-21-07, 10:27 AM
Yup, this game is creating a lot of buzz. I still haven't check out the TGS videos yet. Will do...in a few though.

To be honest I hadn't even heard of it until I saw the TGS videos. Have to say so far it looks to be a real winner, that could change but right now after watching those videos I'm pretty hyped about getting it.

Mr. Hunt
09-21-07, 10:31 AM
The trailer I just watched from TGS made the combat look kind of poopy.

Marvel_us
09-21-07, 10:43 AM
To be honest I hadn't even heard of it until I saw the TGS videos. Have to say so far it looks to be a real winner, that could change but right now after watching those videos I'm pretty hyped about getting it.

Really? Well now you know. It's a Level 5 game. The devs who created Rogue Galaxy, Dragon Quest 8 and more recently Jeanne d'Arc for PSP.

|MaguS|
09-21-07, 10:47 AM
This game is looking to be awsome. I can't wait.