PDA

View Full Version : Crysis Demo Pushed Back......

TacoXPS2
09-21-07, 06:56 PM
Looks like we'll be waiting another month!! :( (http://pc.ign.com/articles/822/822227p1.html)
[Edit] Sorry...already knew, eh?

Luminal
09-21-07, 10:30 PM
http://www.zatras.com/~share/images/Zatras/trouvailles/sites/0608/orly.jpg

:p

gulizard
09-22-07, 02:14 AM
Awesome now I won't buy the game. HAHAHAHA good game Crytek ****ing morons... oops nto Crytek EA!!! King of ****ing up every game they touch including the Battlefield Series, and NFL!!!! IDIOTS!

mcbacker
09-22-07, 02:31 AM
Yeap... that's sad... but now it's time to have some fun with the Beta MP... =]

MC

Blade
09-22-07, 02:54 AM
Yeap... that's sad... but now it's time to have some fun with the Beta MP... =]

MC

GOOD, the game in it's current state (Beta) is a POS! You'll be lucky to see a demo by Nov let alone the full game.

rudedog
09-22-07, 04:11 AM
Wait,
they release a MP beta so outside people can help find bugs internal QA always seem to miss, thus they use this feedback to delay the game so they can fix those issues?.... Yep, what a bunch of losers..... get a grip on life.

It could have been like the MOH:Airborne beta where they say nothing in regards to MP then when it's released, have more issues and no MP. That game should have been delayed.

I think what Crysis and event ETQW has done is the correct way to do things, let the general public help test the final product and delay if necessary. They should also boot anyone in the beta that does not offer feedback and or help the devs acomplish their mission with this beta, which is to find bugs.

Now my only complaint is how EA/ACT releases these demo's via paid subscription on Fileplanet (which I am a yearly founders member - but it still sucks).

gulizard
09-22-07, 04:25 AM
Sounds to me like we beta tested the game - so they could see performance and then they decided not to go on and put out the sp demo. Really like I said before EA are crooked, look what they did to BF2.. You watch Crysis will be milked out of as much money as they can possibly make...

K007
09-22-07, 04:26 AM
I think its a lot disappointing to those who didn't get into the Crysis MP Beta...the rest dont care because..they have access to it. Shame Australia couldn't get it hosted..

ASUSEN7900GTX
09-22-07, 04:29 AM
i donīt care iīllwait for my LE/SE verison of Crysis got alot of aother games to play trhough but sure a Demo could have given a direction to what Hardware is needed but well life sucks the you Die and oof you donīt Die sad but true

nVJoe
09-22-07, 04:41 AM
I'm so surprised, you guys are crying about this...

Mangler
09-22-07, 05:11 AM
Sounds to me like we beta tested the game - so they could see performance and then they decided not to go on and put out the sp demo. Really like I said before EA are crooked, look what they did to BF2.. You watch Crysis will be milked out of as much money as they can possibly make...

Agreed, Ea are crooked, how dare they delay the sp-demo based on the performance feedback they got from the multiplayer beta!!!:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

:rw::rw: :rw: Boycott EA!! :rw: :rw: :rw:

J/k ;)

gulizard
09-22-07, 05:29 AM
Its not that its just the simple fact the game was that bad to begin with and its like a month or two away from release.

Blacklash
09-22-07, 07:27 AM
Honestly I am not interested in the game. I wanted to try the demo purely to use it as DX 10 benchmark. Many have been touting it as the DX 10 measuring stick. Of course how real or imaginary that may be has yet to be seen.

ASUSEN7900GTX
09-22-07, 08:43 AM
i guess Crytek wanted to polish and improve some point of the game adn thus pushed the demo realese back or if it is EA i+m not sure any of you sure about that like 100% sure?

well guess we all will see "real" dx 10 when Crysis is out until then hang on nitīll be here soon

Revs
09-22-07, 09:11 AM
i guess Crytek wanted to polish and improve some point of the game adn thus pushed the demo realese back or if it is EA i+m not sure any of you sure about that like 100% sure?

well guess we all will see "real" dx 10 when Crysis is out until then hang on nitīll be here soon

Or will it??? I can't believe companys keeps doing this shwat. Surely they must have had an idea they might need to do some changes after the MP beta (i'm sure that'll be the reason). Why set 'firm' dates when it's pretty clear the beta would highlight some problems that they would need time to sort before releasing the demo.

Under promise, over deliver!

They should get it totally sorted and then just release it IMO (as a nice supprise) instead of promising it'll be out soon and then saying 'erm, well actually, it won't'. It can only disapoint.

Oh well. Plenty of other games to play in the mean time.

Arioch
09-22-07, 09:15 AM
Crytek should have never posted a release date for the demo in the first place so I can understand some people getting frustrated.

brownstone
09-22-07, 09:35 AM
Well now there is no demo coming out for a while, maybe they will be nice enough to open up at least a day (tues) for public beta keys.

Revs
09-22-07, 09:36 AM
They should release a demo beta, lol.

gulizard
09-22-07, 09:42 AM
Or will it??? I can't believe companys keeps doing this shwat. Surely they must have had an idea they might need to do some changes after the MP beta (i'm sure that'll be the reason). Why set 'firm' dates when it's pretty clear the beta would highlight some problems that they would need time to sort before releasing the demo.

Under promise, over deliver!

They should get it totally sorted and then just release it IMO (as a nice supprise) instead of promising it'll be out soon and then saying 'erm, well actually, it won't'. It can only disapoint.

Oh well. Plenty of other games to play in the mean time.

Exactly.

[BANDIT]
09-22-07, 09:47 AM
I know why demo is pushed back - Halo 3. :)

ASUSEN7900GTX
09-22-07, 11:06 AM
well thee who waitīs dies of old age

six_storm
09-22-07, 11:40 AM
Why are there two threads about this?

grey_1
09-22-07, 12:05 PM
Why are there two threads about this?
Because you are in Nashville. Why else? :)