09-22-07, 08:37 PM
take a look

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=24227

KasuCode
09-22-07, 08:42 PM
Looking good. Ill get it.

nekrosoft13
09-22-07, 08:56 PM
i tried two previous games and i got tired of them after maybe 20 minutes. They would really have to re-work the controls for me to play this game.

JohnDio
09-22-07, 09:22 PM
i tried two previous games and i got tired of them after maybe 20 minutes. They would really have to re-work the controls for me to play this game.

This game is meant to be played with a gamepad. I don't know if Capcom can make them work with keyboard + mouse as it's not your typical third person shooter game, but it will be way better from the previous Devil May Cry PC game that wasn't developed by Capcom ;)

KasuCode
09-22-07, 09:25 PM
Im sure it will have 360 pad support just as lost planet did.

Mr. Hunt
09-22-07, 09:31 PM
Am I the only one seeing the biggest thing here? Trish and Lady?!

KasuCode
09-22-07, 09:55 PM

:D

Actually I never played the other Devil May cry games. But I started watching the anime and I like it. So ill get the game based off just the anime.

Q
09-22-07, 09:57 PM
DMC3 was horse**** on PC. Default controls were horrible and the ability to configure a controller was lacking. It was buggy and hard to configure graphics and everything else.

I hope this next one is better. They wouldn't have to try terribly hard to do so.

nekrosoft13
09-22-07, 10:01 PM
This game is meant to be played with a gamepad. I don't know if Capcom can make them work with keyboard + mouse as it's not your typical third person shooter game, but it will be way better from the previous Devil May Cry PC game that wasn't developed by Capcom ;)

i know, but even with gamepad its weird, plus the camera issues :headexplode:

buffbiff21
09-24-07, 02:38 AM
DO NOT -- I repeat -- DO NOT buy Devil May Cry for PC.

The port of DMC3 was so atrocious that I vomited and shat at the same time. You absolutely NEED a controller for this game. It's brutally hard enough.. using KB&M would just force you to throw your KB&M out the window.

The series is 100% consolized, built as such from ground up. Playing it on PC is a sin. (I know; I've tried :headexplode:

If that's Trish, she looks an aweful lot like Madonna.

KasuCode
09-24-07, 02:55 AM
Like I said before you know how Lost planet (capcoms last PC game) was so big about 360 pads. Im sure it will be the same way with DMC.

SwedX
09-24-07, 06:43 AM
If its a GFW then it will have the xbox/pc pad thats mandantory!
Gotta love MS GFW iniative :D

nekrosoft13
09-24-07, 08:22 AM
Like I said before you know how Lost planet (capcoms last PC game) was so big about 360 pads. Im sure it will be the same way with DMC.

lost planet plays better with K&M

|MaguS|
09-24-07, 08:35 AM

LC was a shooter from the start.. it would work with any controller that works well for shooters. DMC will not work well with K&M, the gameplay is just too different, it would be like playing TekkenVirtua Fighter with K&M.

SwedX
09-24-07, 10:38 AM
lost planet plays better with K&M

Second that, played much better :D

SwedX
09-24-07, 10:39 AM
LC was a shooter from the start.. it would work with any controller that works well for shooters. DMC will not work well with K&M, the gameplay is just too different, it would be like playing TekkenVirtua Fighter with K&M.

Yep second that one to..A game like this really needs a good gamepad :)

JohnDio
09-24-07, 10:56 AM

TBH, i'm better in Tekken (42 wins in a row at Tekken 3 Survival Mode in Ultra Hard) and in all the fighting games of MAME with my keyboard than with my gamepad :p . But i agree about DMC4. I can't see it working well with the keyboard

Dragunov
09-24-07, 11:08 AM
Devil May Cry 3 did run in a window on my system :o

|MaguS|
09-24-07, 11:17 AM
TBH, i'm better in Tekken (42 wins in a row at Tekken 3 Survival Mode in Ultra Hard) and in all the fighting games of MAME with my keyboard than with my gamepad :p . But i agree about DMC4. I can't see it working well with the keyboard
Hell, I thought I was great at Tekken untill playing Tekken DR Online...

nightmare beta
09-24-07, 12:38 PM
dmc4 pc should work fine with a logitech dual action. no need to worry about having to use an x360 pad.

nightmare beta
09-24-07, 12:40 PM

An arcade machine is actually like a keyboard, b/c you don't hold the controller.

SH64
09-27-07, 11:23 PM
Nice bump-mapping on shot #3 :cool: