PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Armor! Maximum Strength! Cloak Engaged!

Pages : [1] 2

Noodles
09-23-07, 09:20 PM
WOOWOWOOWOWOW Do those words supe you up as much as they do me??? lol

3DBrad
09-23-07, 09:28 PM
You can turn those sounds off. :p

Noodles
09-23-07, 09:35 PM
lol, no they SUPE ME UP as in, I LOVE THEM..

I will refuse to turn them off.

crainger
09-23-07, 09:36 PM
LOL I actually hear the voice over in my head everywhere now. Like when I have to cross the road quickly I hear Maximum Speed. :D

|MaguS|
09-23-07, 09:38 PM
LOL I actually hear the voice over in my head everywhere now. Like when I have to cross the road quickly I hear Maximum Speed. :D

It's more exciting when you cross the railroad right before the train arrives, what a rush! Everyone should go try it...

Noodles
09-23-07, 09:41 PM
yeah im definitely gonna go do that!! ^^^

(((in the world of crysis, lol))

KasuCode
09-23-07, 10:34 PM
I wanta hear what the chick voice sounds like.

nutcrackr
09-23-07, 10:48 PM
I want the female voice so I can get all tingly (nana2)

Noodles
09-23-07, 10:57 PM
they have female chars?

interesting.. hmm

Noodles
09-23-07, 10:57 PM
^ and a turn off at the same time..

there will never be a female warrior as a male warrior in any game... feasably.. other than like unreal tournament because they could be aon super future roids and ****.

but in a game trying to pull off realisim.. a super soldier female? come on now!

jAkUp
09-23-07, 11:03 PM
I say them every now and again :D Helps me get through my day ;)

KasuCode
09-23-07, 11:19 PM
I always play a chick in every game I play if I can. Say what you want but I would rather look at a Chick then a dude all day. And a chick in a NanoSuite screams hotness.

crainger
09-23-07, 11:23 PM
I bet you played with My Little Pony when you were little too.

KasuCode
09-23-07, 11:33 PM
I bet you played with Heman.:bleh:

crainger
09-23-07, 11:38 PM
By the Power of Greyskull! I have teh Power!

jcrox
09-23-07, 11:42 PM
I bet you played with Heman.:bleh:

....is there anyone that didn't??

nutcrackr
09-24-07, 12:00 AM

there will never be a female warrior as a male warrior in any game... feasably.. other than like unreal tournament because they could be aon super future roids and ****.

but in a game trying to pull off realisim.. a super soldier female? come on now!
They aren't female warriors, its just a voice change on the suit (the suit talks to you), upgrade to female so the nano boys know what they are fighting for back home

*wipes tear from eye* :o

Noodles
09-24-07, 02:33 AM
^ HAHAHAHAHHAHA

WeReWoLf
09-24-07, 02:50 AM

Metroid Anyone? Samus Aran is a very hot female...

K007
09-24-07, 03:41 AM
Should have been a female voice imo..

Noodles
09-24-07, 08:20 AM
metroid is realistic since when?

Monolyth
09-24-07, 09:49 AM
I thought it was the suit that made you uber? I don't think it would matter male or female in that case.

But you are right, nowadays when I try to lift something and I can't do it the first time, I just say "Maximum Strength" and I throw it across the room and it blows a hole in the wall and I think to myself, damn awesome physics! Teh Realism is totally worth upgrading mai Pee See.

Then there are those times when I'm browsing web-forums while @ work and I hear my boss coming and I say "Cloak Engaged" and I stand perfectly still so that no matter how long he stands there he'll realize I'm not there, instead he'll see an odd blue'ish haze in my seat. There's been a few times he's not been fooled and says my name and I sheepishly reply, quickly switching back to "Maximum Armor".

SH0DAN
09-24-07, 02:08 PM
....is there anyone that didn't??

Many,as most on this forum are FAR too young to remember that toy or the series.I'm pushing 40 and remember it well.

SH0DAN
09-24-07, 02:10 PM
I thought it was the suit that made you uber? I don't think it would matter male or female in that case.

But you are right, nowadays when I try to lift something and I can't do it the first time, I just say "Maximum Strength" and I throw it across the room and it blows a hole in the wall and I think to myself, damn awesome physics! Teh Realism is totally worth upgrading mai Pee See.

Then there are those times when I'm browsing web-forums while @ work and I hear my boss coming and I say "Cloak Engaged" and I stand perfectly still so that no matter how long he stands there he'll realize I'm not there, instead he'll see an odd blue'ish haze in my seat. There's been a few times he's not been fooled and says my name and I sheepishly reply, quickly switching back to "Maximum Armor".

ROFL!! :D

J-Mag
09-24-07, 03:01 PM
I say them every now and again :D Helps me get through my day ;)

HAHA! When trying to sneak out of work do you prefer maximum cloak or maximum speed?