PDA

View Full Version : Any of you play Soma?

Kinju
09-24-07, 09:24 AM
One of the most popular retro 2d isometric MMORPGs, played by the era of people who know gameplay > graphics!

It's compeltely free too.

http://www.shensoma.com

Here are a couple of screenshots for those of you who haven't heard of the game before:

It's a very PvP oreintated game (has race vs race "humans" and "devils"), and very addictive gameplay. The full client is on the site and is only about 200mb, unpacked to nearly a gig.

http://www.shensoma.com/img/features/screen/0013.jpg

http://www.shensoma.com/img/features/screen/0012.jpg

Tr1cK
09-24-07, 09:39 AM
If it didn't look like such a cheap Korean knock-off of Ultima Online, then I wouldn't report you for spam.

Kinju
09-24-07, 09:43 AM
If it didn't look like such a cheap Korean knock-off of Ultima Online, then I wouldn't report you for spam.

What's with the hostility?

Soma was around before UO, FYI. And made a lot better too. Have you seen the quality of UO's isos? Rofl.

Tr1cK
09-24-07, 09:51 AM
First post being advertising spam = hostility.

crainger
09-24-07, 09:55 AM
somacrainger!

Kinju
09-24-07, 09:56 AM
First post being advertising spam = hostility.

It's not spam though, it has content and purpose.

You just deem it so due to it being my first post, because you're a troll. What a sad life you must have. Exactly what benefit do I have from advertising a MMORPG? It's making conversation, idiot. Breaking the ice before I enter the forum.

If the community exists of people like you though, maybe I'll pass.

crainger
09-24-07, 10:03 AM

You just deem it so due to it being my first post, because you're a troll. What a sad life you must have. Exactly what benefit do I have from advertising a MMORPG? It's making conversation, idiot. Breaking the ice before I enter the forum.

Don't worry dude. We have had a problem with spam recently, most have the words soma in the post, that's why a few people jumped to conclusions.

While it's not my sort of game, I'm sure there are a few people here who play the game, and hopefully a few more that'll check it out, especially as it's free.

Tr1cK
09-24-07, 10:20 AM

Full of us, now keep on moving. Say whatever you like to any mod to try to keep them from deleting your spam. There is no free advertising here.

Kinju
10-03-07, 05:40 AM
Don't worry dude. We have had a problem with spam recently, most have the words soma in the post, that's why a few people jumped to conclusions.

While it's not my sort of game, I'm sure there are a few people here who play the game, and hopefully a few more that'll check it out, especially as it's free.

Ah right, fair enough.

Glad to see a few of you checked it out.

LORD-eX-Bu
10-03-07, 11:54 AM
I tried it, it blew, I posted some cool stuff and erased the game :D

nVJoe
10-03-07, 12:18 PM
somacrainger!
Downloading client