PDA

View Full Version : Gamespot gives halo 3 a 95%?!?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

nightmare beta
09-24-07, 03:07 PM
This halo **** is really becoming more and more overrated each day.

The screenshots of it that I saw looked like sh1t, just like every other x360 game. What's so cool about it?

Did microsoft pay gamespot to give Halo a 9.5?

They deny devil may cry 3 of a 90% or higher, as they did with heavenly sword which looks way better and is way more innovative, and they ****ing gave castlevania curse of darkness in the 6.x range. And they gave symphony of the night a lower score than galo 3.

What is so good about gaylo?

1337_Like_ThaT
09-24-07, 03:15 PM
Overrated is all I can say. The whole Halo franchise has become more a fad to gamers than it is an actual game worth playing. That's just IMO though and I'm sure there are some members here who play it non-stop online just like CS Source...

S.I.N
09-24-07, 03:16 PM
You really didn't see the thread named Halo 3 on top that went on for 7 pages and gave Magus a titty attack? But I guess this can be the lets bitch about Halo 3 thread.(lee63)

Camp0rz
09-24-07, 03:22 PM
I'll join you guys in bitching if the multi is as noobed up as H2s.

but.. with all the customization I'm sure one of the leagues will come up with some balanced rules if the game by default isn't balanced or skill full enough.

Severian126
09-24-07, 03:23 PM
For PR purposes, Microsoft should give out free Halo (tm) pacifiers to the people who are crying about Halo's popularity. Then everyone's happy, and the QQers will stop.

I think this whole Halo doesn't deserve its score deal has been beaten to death. If people buy it, play it, and enjoy it, it's well worth the hype regardless of the score it gets. And that applies towards any other game for that matter. Don't you guys have your own games to play rather than crying about a game that you don't plan to play?

Lfctony
09-24-07, 03:34 PM
The screenshots of it that I saw looked like sh1t, just like every other x360 game.

Get handgun. Open mouth. Insert barrel. Push trigger.

You are both :screwy: and (drunk). Probably (gay) too.

RAY16
09-24-07, 03:44 PM

The screenshots of it that I saw looked like sh1t, just like every other x360 game. What's so cool about it?

They deny devil may cry 3 of a 90% or higher, as they did with heavenly sword which looks way better and is way more innovative, and they ****ing gave castlevania curse of darkness in the 6.x range. And they gave symphony of the night a lower score than galo 3.

Wait, what? Heavenly Sword is innovative? News to me.

thor1182
09-24-07, 03:47 PM
this is coming from a member who was regarded as one of the more "special" members on the forums for his backwards views and opinions.

Moo
09-24-07, 04:15 PM
this is coming from a member who was regarded as one of the more "special" members on the forums for his backwards views and opinions.

Another jackass thread by resident village idiot Kevpla.

toxikneedle
09-24-07, 04:19 PM
omg!,.1 all 3 60 games look so bad WTF? is MS paying all these poeple to say they look good?!?!

Xav
09-24-07, 04:29 PM
Another jackass thread by resident village idiot Kevpla.

The Village just called..they are still looking for him.... :screwy:

six_storm
09-24-07, 04:39 PM
Halo 3 is overrated. I only grabbed Halo 2 from my old place of work because it was on the clearance rack and I wanted to play some FPS MP. It's fun for a small time, but it gets old fast. Little kids kick my arse up and down all day! I yell at them saying "Why don't you get off your fat arse and go out to play!!!!".

I'll grab Halo 3 when it hits clearance shelves next year.

Q
09-24-07, 04:42 PM
Halo 3 is severely overrated and over hyped, but that doesn't mean its not a good game.

Edit: I just read my post. Yes, Captain Obvious has arrived.

Tr1cK
09-24-07, 04:56 PM
What I hate is when noobs compare something to Halo as if it invented the genre.

Xav
09-24-07, 05:17 PM
What I hate is when noobs compare something to Halo as if it invented the genre.

Welcome to kids... they know it all, they've seen it all.

They say the same sort of things about World of Warcraft. I die a little inside everytime I see "PST me".

It's "PLEASE SEND TELL" not "ppssttttt"! You little %$&**#s!

Ok I'm better now..really.

californian1
09-24-07, 05:22 PM
wel las someone who thinks halo series is overrated , except the 1st one which is stunning at 2001 i believe, and halo 2 was overrated...

i think halo 3 should score like low 9.0 ... maybe 9.3 max

9.5 is ~maybe

nothing stunning about halo 3, at the year 2007 .... but Halo 1 was revolutionary in 2001,it has good graphics, pixel shader 2.0 i think, and huge open area, especially 2nd, 4th level, and the weapons r very balanced, pistol is power full yet it only holds 12 shots. its what the xbox needed at the time of launch

Monolyth
09-24-07, 05:37 PM
Welcome to kids... they know it all, they've seen it all.

They say the same sort of things about World of Warcraft. I die a little inside everytime I see "PST me".

It's "PLEASE SEND TELL" not "ppssttttt"! You little %$&**#s!

Ok I'm better now..really.

This is probably a huge driving force behind it, kids. Halo is to them what CS was to many of us. It's inevitable these things will happen, back in the day if you told me WoW was going to be popular I would gouge out your eyes, after release...I was hooked. ;)

Change happens, I'd rather frag someone then cry about ratings. ;)

BTW - I say PST all the time, have since DAoC...I see no harm in it. Unless of course you are one of those RP'ers that actually stand in line waiting to get to your bank...

breathemetal
09-24-07, 05:39 PM
Halo ftl

Ninjaman09
09-24-07, 05:43 PM
Question, has anyone who posted in this thread actually played Halo 3 as of this posting?

nVJoe
09-24-07, 05:48 PM

Dude! Shut up! No one cares what you think. I don't understand why you care. If you don't like Halo, DON'T PLAY IT!

Every time you post the internet gets more dumb.

nVJoe
09-24-07, 05:49 PM
Question, has anyone who posted in this thread actually played Halo 3 as of this posting?
No. They are small children with a pathetic fixation over a game they don't like. I don't get why you care if you don't like it.

Severian126
09-24-07, 05:55 PM
No. They are small children with a pathetic fixation over a game they don't like. I don't get why you care if you don't like it.

LOL, QFT. I like Halo, but I don't plan to buy Halo 3 anytime soon because I'm not in a rush to play it (been too busy with the Wii), but I'm not going to scream and shout about the game either.

Still you have to admit, even though I feel a bit dumber after reading their posts, it is amusing in a way. Like watching a fat retarded kid with a bicycle helmet bang his head against a concrete wall type of fun. :P Keeps me entertained at work at the very least.

grey_1
09-24-07, 05:57 PM
Don't you go bringing reason and logic into this! It's kevpla's, those things don't belong here.

Quite frankly I don't give a rats tail about how some site rates a game. I'll listen to people playing it every time.

Except for hl2. Nothing had more pure suck coded into it than hl2. Talk about over rated. :rolleyes:

crainger
09-24-07, 06:00 PM

I just posted and I have played it. I gotta say, it does look like it's gonna be a great game. SP, Multi even the forge should be good for some mindless fun.

As for Heavenly Sword being more innovative and looking better? Well not quite. I mean HS has some amazing graphics and the acting especially for the bad guys is 1st class, but Halo 3 really has brought some new stuff to a franchise I didn't think possible. Enough to please the fans and enough to please those a little bored of it all.

BTW, we don't want your HL2 hate here grey. Don't be so ignant. :D

Xav
09-24-07, 06:03 PM
This is probably a huge driving force behind it, kids. Halo is to them what CS was to many of us. It's inevitable these things will happen, back in the day if you told me WoW was going to be popular I would gouge out your eyes, after release...I was hooked. ;)

Change happens, I'd rather frag someone then cry about ratings. ;)

BTW - I say PST all the time, have since DAoC...I see no harm in it. Unless of course you are one of those RP'ers that actually stand in line waiting to get to your bank...

Haha I say PST as well. What I'm reffering to is...in chat you say "looking for crypts group... PST (please send /tell)" NOT "looking for crypts group... PST me (please send /tell me?)"

Make more sense? :)