PDA

View Full Version : ZOMG! Halo is consolize, it causes cancer, it's overrated, it is Bush's vehicletotake

nVJoe
09-24-07, 05:28 PM
over the world, it contains the HIV virus, it made my son commit suicide while listening to Ozzy, will tazerz you while you ask questions at a college campus to a former loser presidential candidate and then you will scream out HALP HALP! DON"T TAZERZ ME DEWDS DON"T DO IT I. YOU WILL MESS UP MY FAPPING HAND AND MY HALO TRIGGER HAND! DUDES HALP HALP I"M BEING TAZERED! HALPP.

Eat bag of hell you small minded twits.

This message brought to you by the Anger Management Counsel. Because anger happens

Monolyth
09-24-07, 05:48 PM
over the world, it contains the HIV virus, it made my son commit suicide while listening to Ozzy, will tazerz you while you ask questions at a college campus to a former loser presidential candidate and then you will scream out HALP HALP! DON"T TAZERZ ME DEWDS DON"T DO IT I. YOU WILL MESS UP MY FAPPING HAND AND MY HALO TRIGGER HAND! DUDES HALP HALP I"M BEING TAZERED! HALPP.

This message brought to you by the Anger Management Counsel. Because anger happens

Be careful Joe your kevpla is showing! You best zip that up 'fore I gotta go all TAYZERED on your arse!

|MaguS|
09-24-07, 06:01 PM
You get me all hot joe.

nVJoe
09-24-07, 06:08 PM
ZOMG HALO 3 HAS MADE THIS THREAD GAY! LOOK AT THE ARSS TAZERZ IN HERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

crainger
09-24-07, 06:28 PM
fap?

H3avyM3tal
09-24-07, 06:30 PM
Lol, still inventing words for all the youth to learn!!!

RAY16
09-24-07, 06:32 PM
Reading this thread gave me a headache.

I still love you nVJoe.

Check your PM's... :)

NaitoSan
09-24-07, 07:37 PM
fap?
No, don't start it! Please for triple Gods of bliss, don't!

*fapfapfapfap*

Well... damn.

bugmeplz
09-24-07, 08:14 PM

ban.

nVJoe
09-25-07, 12:16 AM
ban.
lOL you n00b... no wait. I am supposed to be nice to you.