PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo IP's

nightmare beta
09-27-07, 04:52 PM
I know it is financial suicide to try to support more than one console.

But what do people think of Nintendo continuing their ip's traditionally on the ps3 or pc?

I think that what they should do is make the radically innovative, low-tech alterations of their long-time IP's on wii, and then gamers who want the traditional increase in graphics and audio quality to nintendo's ip's along with the traditional gameplay, would be able to be happy.

For example, Super Mario Galaxy is a new idea and should be on the wii, while a super mario 64 modern-day equivalent could be on like the ps3 or pc.

They should make a wario land 5 for the ps3 or pc and then do wario ware on the wii.

Just because this is a thread started by me, does not automatically mean it's bad.

It's ok to flame me as long as you give me credit when you agree with me. People do agree with me in the p&r forums, but I'm only criticized.

If I say mortal kombat 1 was developed in chicago, then it's not necessary for someone else to say it was developed in china, just b/c I said it was made in Chicago.

If I say the 1st devil may cry was released in 2001, then someone else will say it was released in 1998, just to disagree with me.

If I say that TMNT games used to be made by Konami, then a lot of other people will say konami never made TMNT games, just b/c I said they were made by Konami.

Q
09-27-07, 04:58 PM
Exclusives sell consoles. Since this is a GREAT thing for Nintendo, who is turning a profit on every Wii, it just doesn't make sense to introduce them on other systems.

Tr1cK
09-27-07, 05:02 PM
Exclusives sell consoles.
+1

S.I.N
09-27-07, 05:02 PM
There console as ****ty as it is, is slaughtering the competition and you're talking about making Wario Land for the PS3?:headexplode: Come on man, think. This will never happen unless Nintendo some how ****s up beyond how Sega did and you see that happening anytime soon if ever?

|MaguS|
09-27-07, 05:44 PM
Im so confused by this thread...

Wheres my tazer...

Tygerwoody
09-27-07, 06:07 PM
can someone ban this kid again. And ban MaguS too. That guy hasn't been on TF2 in a hella long time. I need a healer :mad:

|MaguS|
09-27-07, 06:14 PM
can someone ban this kid again. And ban MaguS too. That guy hasn't been on TF2 in a hella long time. I need a healer :mad:

Work > TF2

(Might be up for another promotion ;) )

avirata
06-18-09, 03:02 AM
Is it possible to upgrade an old Nintendo DS into a Nintendo DS Lite? I have an old Nintendo DS in silver, I have had it since they first came out and it's suffered a few scratches and marks. I really like the new Green Nintendo DS Lite's but I don't want to spend 100 on something I already have.. Is it possible to pay a smaller amount of money to get a Nintendo DS upgraded into a Lite?? Or what else can I do?

Mr. Hunt
06-18-09, 03:08 AM
WTF?