PDA

View Full Version : UT3 Collector's Edition

Marvel_us
09-28-07, 12:56 PM
"Midway today announced an exclusive PC collector's edition for the highly anticipated first-person shooter, Unreal Tournament 3. This limited edition is encased in a special tin hard cover. Included is an Art Book featuring the flawless art style found in the vehicles, characters, weapons and environments that are signature trademarks of the Unreal Tournament 3 universe. In addition, the limited collector's edition includes bonus DVD extras, featuring:

* Unreal Engine 3 Toolkit Video Tutorials - More than 10 hours of in-depth tutorials about game modifications that can help players break into the game development business
* The History of Unreal Tournament - Take a look at the history of Unreal Tournament, while hearing first-hand interviews with the creators and team behind the legacy.
* Behind the Scenes of Unreal Tournament 3 - Get a deeper look behind the making of the FPS giant and how the dedicated team at Epic Games crafted its return.

The limited collector's edition will be available in limited quantity at select retailers for a suggested retail price in the U.S. of $59.95, available November 2007.

This limited collector's edition will also be available across the UK, Europe, South Africa, Russia, Australia and most other territories."

Been really busy lately so I'm not sure if there is a thread on this yet or not.

six_storm
09-28-07, 01:09 PM
I thought UT3 was delayed? Oh well, the CE looks sweet! Might have to spend the extra $10.

XxDeadlyxX
09-28-07, 07:28 PM
I loved the UT2004 tin box, will definitely be picking this up (nana2)

nutcrackr
09-28-07, 07:51 PM
tin box is cool but the features? eh pathetic

3DBrad
09-28-07, 08:13 PM
What else would you want, a Gi-Joe or play doll? :p

|JuiceZ|
09-28-07, 09:17 PM
What else would you want, a Gi-Joe or play doll? :p

naw something more like a small kitten :D

WeReWoLf
09-29-07, 01:31 AM